Bijon Robinson - can't miss prospect?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Watch some tape on this young man and its hard to imagine him not being highly productive in the NFL. A complete back with speed, agility and vision. Fun to watch and one of the more talented RB prospects I have seen in quite some time.

He is mocked late first round, and I don't see any way the Bears get there. I don't see him slipping into the 2nd nor do I see the Bears even drafting a RB early.. but I can't think of one player that would make the Bears offense better next season than this guy. Him and Fields in the backfield and you have 2 guys that can house you on any play.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Why would the Bears, with all of their needs, with Monty and Herbert on the roster, ever consider drafting a RB in the first round?

This thread is a waste of the internet.

EDIT: Why are our Orlando posters this way?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why would the Bears, with all of their needs, with Monty and Herbert on the roster, ever consider drafting a RB in the first round?

Because neither RB can finish explosive runs for 6 and could be more dynamic in the passing game, so the rushing leading team should obv draft a RB over their front 7 that basically needs to be entirely revamped, the multiple OL and WRs they need and another CB.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Because neither RB can finish explosive runs for 6 and could be more dynamic in the passing game, so the rushing leading team should obv draft a RB over their front 7 that basically needs to be entirely revamped, the multiple OL and WRs they need and another CB.
Allot of these suggestions are stealth ones hoping fields fails. These ex trubisexuals are so salty

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He is a great prospect. In addition to his skills and athleticism, he is insanely flexible and thus appears really durable as well. IMO he's the best RB prospect since at least Barkley and probably longer. As I've mentioned before he is a more athletic and biiger/stronger Christian McCaffertry.

But I don't think RB is anywhere near a big enough need on this roster.

That said I would be excited if they, say, traded down to #6 for a haul and took him. It's not a great draft for elite prospects, I think there are only three and he is one.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
That would be going full lovie/JA outdated fuckery right there
Only way it even begins to make sense is if the bears traded down with the Seahawks and received both of their 1st rounders and they drafted Robinson with their later pick (around 16).

This is obviously assuming they don’t sign a single FA RB which seems unlikely given the depth of the class. Considering the plethora of needs they already have, Would they really go into the draft with only Herbert as the only reliable RB on the roster? Seems doubtful

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Trade back a few spots, grab Carter, draft Bijan with a late 1st they get for trading back.

Solved!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He won't be there with a late first round pick.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

That would be going full lovie/JA outdated fuckery right there

I mean, Elmerfuddst is white Lovie though?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
The first cant miss prospect in this draft is Anderson, and Carter is the next best. Depending on what happens in free agency, and if this team ca get a premium return on a trade back, Robinson would be a fantastic choice.

Fields and a dangerous running game are complimentary to each other. The dangerous running game opens up passing options that otherwise are not available. That any down and distance, we have options for Fields to take off or to dump it off to a RB that can take it the distance, is part of this offensive identity. If this team trades back, Montgomery leaves in free agency, and significant amounts of money have been invested in the offensive and defensive lines, then I would vote to grab Robinson if only because I think he is the beast weapon.

Even if fields had an all star cast all around him, this team is still going to run more than it passes. A premier RB is a fantastic choice, so take the kid and let history vindicate the choice.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He is a great prospect. In addition to his skills and athleticism, he is insanely flexible and thus appears really durable as well. IMO he's the best RB prospect since at least Barkley and probably longer. As I've mentioned before he is a more athletic and biiger/stronger Christian McCaffertry.

But I don't think RB is anywhere near a big enough need on this roster.

That said I would be excited if they, say, traded down to #6 for a haul and took him. It's not a great draft for elite prospects, I think there are only three and he is one.

I do agree with the not a great draft for elite prospects comment 100%.