Bilal Nichols back at practice

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sucks Hicks is out for a significant amount of time, but a part of me is excited to see what Nichols can do with more snaps.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
YES!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sucks Hicks is out for a significant amount of time, but a part of me is excited to see what Nichols can do with more snaps.

I have faith in rrh and Nichols. It’s getting thin on the dline but we could be seeing the future of the line

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Problem is Nichols in no way helps to solve the hicks problem. Don’t get me wrong I’m ecstatic he’s back .... but he was pretty mediocre to bad against the run last year, and that is where hicks dominates.

Very excited to see if he can improve on his run defense, and even more excited to see if he can generate a pass rush.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We absolutely needed Nichols back after the Hicks injury. I am worried about him playing with a club, we all know how that affected Floyd last year.

I expect a tough, hard hitting, low scoring game Sunday with our D coming out with a strong effort.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Just in time

We need him and every other DT/DE we have so we can get A.Lynch out of that spot and back to OLB where he should be. J.Jacobs made us look like one of the worst run defenses in the league and even D.Washington was running on us.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We absolutely needed Nichols back after the Hicks injury. I am worried about him playing with a club, we all know how that affected Floyd last year.

I expect a tough, hard hitting, low scoring game Sunday with our D coming out with a strong effort.

Hopefully they won't have Kamara and we just have to deal with stopping L.Murray.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Problem is Nichols in no way helps to solve the hicks problem. Don’t get me wrong I’m ecstatic he’s back .... but he was pretty mediocre to bad against the run last year, and that is where hicks dominates.

Very excited to see if he can improve on his run defense, and even more excited to see if he can generate a pass rush.
The rush issue against Oakland wasn't just the line. Backers didn't fill well either.