Bill Cosby Found Guilty But Later Acquitted On Sexual Assault Charges

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's true, but is there a possibility of a law suit for the 3 years?
Well if he was charged improperly, which seems to be the case, I would guess that a law suit and possible compensation is likely.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well if he was charged improperly, which seems to be the case, I would guess that a law suit and possible compensation is likely.
He might be happy with his freedom, but once those lawyers get involved, who knows!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fun fact, I was in one of bill cosby’s homes once. I knew one of his daughters on whom rudy was based in college. He had a creepy rapey secret room off the kitchen that you could open by flipping a switch behind the fridge. Rudy knew about it

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

"No, Bill Cosby wasn’t framed for sexual assault to stop him from buying NBC............."​

Conspiracies.........................

Liked Posts:
Sounds like the prosecution made more than just a blunder. Looks and sounds more like a fake social justice witch hunt to me...

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like the prosecution made more than just a blunder. Looks and sounds more like a fake social justice witch hunt to me...

He raped a lot of women. He got off b/c the prosecutor fucked up. That doesn’t make him innocent.

Liked Posts:
He raped a lot of women. He got off b/c the prosecutor fucked up. That doesn’t make him innocent.
Did you even bother to watch the video where the facts of the case were read aloud and sourced?

You must be reffering to MYTH of 60 different women was just that. A myth, if you had watched the video youd understand where the 60 different women came from.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you even bother to watch the video where the facts of the case were read aloud and sourced?

I got to admit the dude in the video you posted is a little...um....intense. Not sure how many folks will make it through it.

That said, I agree Bill Cosby's second trial was a complete farce and he never should have been convicted.