Bill Lazor, new Bears OC speaks "That guy wins the huddle..."

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Eh, he’s probably talking about the Super Bowl MVP.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
it's well known that Mitch is one of the best to ever play the game

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude is not an easy listen.

He can talk but he brings a lot of content.

Hard to see Mitch starting w/ Nagy bringing in Lazor and Flip who both have experience w/ Foles.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Hard to see Mitch starting w/ Nagy bringing in Lazor and Flip who both have experience w/ Foles.
Impossible. There are no real QB competitions in the offseason. So much Mitch play this season.........

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Whether Mitch plays this year or not, the staff changes will help him and the Bear. Nice to have some established professional NFL coaches to help this O. What Lazor said about Nagy's willingness to change was not apparent in the past. Might have something to do with the lapdog OC that preferred razzle dazzle airball instead of being a grounding force.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

No way. Unless Mitch completely shits the bed in the preseason, it's his job to lose, but with a short lease.

Urlacher_24

Liked Posts:
I think they sit Mitch, let him be the backup, learn, and try to extend him for cheap.
This won’t happen. If Mitch loses his starting spot he won’t be on the team next year. Guarantee he’d rather fight for a starting spot or be backup on another team.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m afraid that if Lazor fixes Mitch/the Offense he is prime candidate to be a head coach. I have very little confidence that Nagy can continue developing Mitch.

Lets say Mitch has a good year finishing as a top 10 QB, but it seems that Lazor has a lot to do with it. Lazor has interviews lined up whilehe is the playoffs. How much are you going to pay Mitch knowing that Lazor has one foot out the door?

Reactions: DC

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No way. Unless Mitch completely shits the bed in the preseason, it's his job to lose, but with a short lease.

Follow the money for Foles, no 5th year option, coaching hires, rumor the Bears were shopping mitch.

The players will follow the former Super Bowl MVP. It’s over.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
If Mitch starts this year the season is doomed. First bad game he has everyone will absolutely be calling for Foles.

foles should start and if and when he sucks or gets murdered behind the shit o line trubisky can come in and play for an extension.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
If Mitch starts this year the season is doomed. First bad game he has everyone will absolutely be calling for Foles.

foles should start and if and when he sucks or gets murdered behind the shit o line trubisky can come in and play for an extension.

Bears have a favorable schedule to start. First 6 are winnable, they got to shoot for 4-2 record minimum for team confidence and momentum so it's imperative the team gets off to a good start. If Mitch does win the starting gig but struggles early, it'll be a quick yank.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Well Foles can't move around so when the protection breaks down ya know what's gonna happen.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Bears have a favorable schedule to start. First 6 are winnable, they got to shoot for 4-2 record minimum for team confidence and momentum so it's imperative the team gets off to a good start. If Mitch does win the starting gig but struggles early, it'll be a quick yank.

let’s go 6-0 or 5-1!Go bears

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
this guy is kinda boring to me, no energy. I passed out listening to him last night.