Bill polian on how many blue-chip players the Bears need

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
if Bill Polian said this on CCS two years ago, he would be told to go be a fan of another team.

While i still don't like that the Bears have an ownership so void of football knowledge that they have to go to consultants for advice, i do appreciate Bill Polian. If not for him, Pace is still here. It was obvious how short this team was of difference makers and George wouldn't have known it otherwise.

MurrDogg34

Liked Posts:
Roquan, Mack, Fields, Quinnn, Johnson…then Montgomery and Mooney?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Roquan, Mack, Fields, Quinnn, Johnson…then Montgomery and Mooney?
Johnson and Mongomery are not bc players, neither is mooney. You could argue JJ and Monty but that's a reach.

MurrDogg34

Liked Posts:
Johnson and Mongomery are not bc players, neither is mooney. You could argue JJ and Monty but that's a reach.
I'm not saying they are. I'm just trying to figure out the guys he was talking about. Maybe he was talking about ARob and Hicks, but I'm just assuming those guys are gone.

bullsrose

Liked Posts:
best guess:
Roquan/Mack/Quinn/Fields/Johnson/Jenkins 7 and 8 are mooney and either cody whitehair or eddie jackson

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought I recalled a quote being posted from one of his books of him saying a team needs 3-4 blue chippers on both offense and defense. Apparently more are needed now?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
if Bill Polian said this on CCS two years ago, he would be told to go be a fan of another team.

While i still don't like that the Bears have an ownership so void of football knowledge that they have to go to consultants for advice, i do appreciate Bill Polian. If not for him, Pace is still here. It was obvious how short this team was of difference makers and George wouldn't have known it otherwise.
I experienced this just last preseason. This is how far in denial CCS meatballs are. They are clueless.

I mentioned our lack of real talent, depth, and how our skill players cannot get in the end zone.

"Why are you so negative?" "And stfu bitch." is all these dummies have when confronted with reality.

...it will be cool to point out these issues now and pretend they saw it all along, the typical ccs dummy meatball way.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I experienced this just last preseason. This is how far in denial CCS meatballs are. They are clueless.

I mentioned our lack of real talent, depth, and how our skill players cannot get in the end zone.

"Why are you so negative?" "And stfu bitch." is all these dummies have when confronted with reality.

...it will be cool to point out these issues now and pretend they saw it all along, the typical ccs dummy meatball way.

Why are you so negative? ?

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
According to Phil Emery, Shea McClellin was a blue chip special teamer…
I've stated before......eventually Shea went to the Pats and was a starter at LB .... won a SB ( LI, officially 1 QB Hit) after the game he went home alot happier than any Atlanta Falcon or their fans. Was it Shea or dumb ass coaching on the Bears? Belichick and his staff saw something in Shea that the coaches in Chicago had no clue about. For the record...this is to be informative, NOT argumentative.