Bills Mafia wants Brian Daboll fired

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Why would anyone want to give McDaniels that kind of power? He's been mediocre when not working directly under Belichik, and he legitimately thought Tim Tebow was going to take the Broncos to the Super Bowl.
Belichick failed with the Browns at first too. McDaniels was 32 at Denver, I think he's like 45 now.

And you know, heaven forbid a football guy has a lot to power over George.

Last edited:

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fans have been calling him a one year wonder all season.
Yes, i have. #CALLEDIT?

As someone who was at the game and got to feel the weather conditions in real time, Daboll indeed completely fucked up.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Outside of the Chiefs, Packers and Patriots, which team’s fans don’t complain about their offensive coordinator? Honest question. Hell how many chiefs fans wanted Nagy gone?
It’s like timeouts. Which fanbase doesn’t claim their coach has poor time management

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is such a terrible year to be in the hunt for head coaches. Usually there's at least one or two hot names that everyone wants to talk to, but I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out who one of those names would even be at this point.

I'm still in on Greg Roman, but the Ravens offense hasn't looked as explosive as they have been in year's past, which does give me some pause.

Who else besides Roman? I honestly have no idea. Maybe McDaniels? Jim Harbaugh? It feels like a year where there is no hype at all with any of these HC candidates. It really sucks.
Roman at least has all that history in San Fran. Who else has a resume as long? I'm asking because I honestly don't know. Can Roman build a modern passing offense? Is Lamar not taking the next step because Roman doesn't know how to? I honestly don't know. That said, I'd be thrilled to get Roman.

DB012031

Liked Posts:
This is such a terrible year to be in the hunt for head coaches. Usually there's at least one or two hot names that everyone wants to talk to, but I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out who one of those names would even be at this point.

I'm still in on Greg Roman, but the Ravens offense hasn't looked as explosive as they have been in year's past, which does give me some pause.

Who else besides Roman? I honestly have no idea. Maybe McDaniels? Jim Harbaugh? It feels like a year where there is no hype at all with any of these HC candidates. It really sucks.

People have got to get off the Jim Harbaugh train. He is coaching at his alma mater, won the Big Ten and has a legitimate shot at the Natty this year (not to mention is donating his entire 7 figure bonus to the university this season). Jim is NOT leaving Michigan anytime soon, even for the Bears. If Jim were to leave, it would be a few years down the road once he establish's one of his assistants as a true heir apparent.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
People have got to get off the Jim Harbaugh train. He is coaching at his alma mater, won the Big Ten and has a legitimate shot at the Natty this year (not to mention is donating his entire 7 figure bonus to the university this season). Jim is NOT leaving Michigan anytime soon, even for the Bears. If Jim were to leave, it would be a few years down the road once he establish's one of his assistants as a true heir apparent.
I agree and don’t think Harbaugh leaves but establishing one of his assistants has nothing to do with it.