Blachawks Fan Roll-Call Thread : Introduce Yourself and Start Posting

ColdSteel

Blackhawks Fan Since: 1974

Favorite Current Blackhawks Player: CROW

Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player: Doug Wilson

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Besides 2010, 2013 and 2015, I'd say Foley's Karpovtsev rant...

Doogiew

New here I came here on a link as the old site is closing down. I like what I see here a lot more more relaxed as in being monitored less. I see a lot of old posters. Cheers to all of you and GO HAWKS!!!
Blackhawks Fan Since:1969

Favorite Current Blackhawks Player:this was the hard one :Toews They till need their Captain.

Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player: Makita

Last edited:

HawkeyLife07

My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Atlanta Falcons
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm a newbie here so I'll do the newbie thing and post info about myself that no one will care about.

Blackhawks Fan Since: 2007 (12 years old)

Favorite Current Blackhawks Player: Kane

Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player: Not to double down on Kane, I'll put a two-way tie between Bickell and Hjalmarsson here.

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Too many to choose from. I won't choose an obvious Cup one - instead, I'll go with Buff's hat-trick against the Canucks and the badass arms-out celly to the onlooking Vancouver crowd.

HSBOB

My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I heard someone calling my name one day so I followed that voice down the lost highway......
I first stepped foot in the old barn back in '64' so I'll go with that
Bobby Hull was my boyhood hero......I know....I know
I appreciate JT as much as any curent Hawk player
Since the Bears never won that elusive 2nd super bowl,I have to go with the 2nd cup in '13'

I look forward to staying in touch with my hockey possee and adding to it if possible!

HeHateMe

Kill Your Masters
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Really looking forward to the influx of new members and a new day where IGTs aren't just the same 3 posters doing live play by play blogging with a 2 minute delay, even if most of the new members merging over here are boomers!!!!

HSBOB

My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Really looking forward to the influx of new members and a new day where IGTs aren't just the same 3 posters doing live play by play blogging with a 2 minute delay, even if most of the new members merging over here are boomers!!!!
Looking forward to it myself,thanks for the sentiment...….guess I couldn't find Del Webb's webisite!LOL!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
I'm a newbie here so I'll do the newbie thing and post info about myself that no one will care about.

Blackhawks Fan Since: 2007 (12 years old)

Favorite Current Blackhawks Player: Kane

Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player: Not to double down on Kane, I'll put a two-way tie between Bickell and Hjalmarsson here.

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Too many to choose from. I won't choose an obvious Cup one - instead, I'll go with Buff's hat-trick against the Canucks and the badass arms-out celly to the onlooking Vancouver crowd.
That Buff hat trick ranks up there for me as well, arms in the air on one skate "how's that taste Vancouver "

Vegas Hawk

My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Blackhawks Fan Since: A long time ago

Favorite Current Blackhawks Player: No real favorite other than the obvious ones.

Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player: Savard & Hossa

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Probably winning the Cup in 2010 but I'll always remember watching the WCF in Ireland & Scotland on my laptop through a Slingbox.

HawksFanInPDX

I guess I am migrating here. I have the movers loading all of my stuff from the Blackhawks board into a truck and moving it here.
I've been a fan since '79. I do want to mention my favorite moment -- and the Hawks lost that game -- but it still speaks to me of the type of team that they were and, hopefully, can still be. It was game 7 the Hawks-Canucks series in 2011. The Hawks were down 1:0; it was final two minutes or so of the third -- and the Hawks were short-handed. Incredibly, Toews scored the game-tying goal.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator

We've been trying to hold it down. haha. I think LordKTL kept the trickle alive with actual insight.