Blachawks Fan Roll-Call Thread : Introduce Yourself and Start Posting

ColdSteel

Liked Posts:
Blackhawks Fan Since: 1974

Favorite Current Blackhawks Player: CROW

Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player: Doug Wilson

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Besides 2010, 2013 and 2015, I'd say Foley's Karpovtsev rant...

Doogiew

Liked Posts:
New here I came here on a link as the old site is closing down. I like what I see here a lot more more relaxed as in being monitored less. I see a lot of old posters. Cheers to all of you and GO HAWKS!!!
Blackhawks Fan Since:1969

Favorite Current Blackhawks Player:this was the hard one :Toews They till need their Captain.

Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player: Makita

Last edited:

HawkeyLife07

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Atlanta Falcons
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm a newbie here so I'll do the newbie thing and post info about myself that no one will care about.

Blackhawks Fan Since: 2007 (12 years old)

Favorite Current Blackhawks Player: Kane

Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player: Not to double down on Kane, I'll put a two-way tie between Bickell and Hjalmarsson here.

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Too many to choose from. I won't choose an obvious Cup one - instead, I'll go with Buff's hat-trick against the Canucks and the badass arms-out celly to the onlooking Vancouver crowd.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I heard someone calling my name one day so I followed that voice down the lost highway......
I first stepped foot in the old barn back in '64' so I'll go with that
Bobby Hull was my boyhood hero......I know....I know
I appreciate JT as much as any curent Hawk player
Since the Bears never won that elusive 2nd super bowl,I have to go with the 2nd cup in '13'

I look forward to staying in touch with my hockey possee and adding to it if possible!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Really looking forward to the influx of new members and a new day where IGTs aren't just the same 3 posters doing live play by play blogging with a 2 minute delay, even if most of the new members merging over here are boomers!!!!

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Really looking forward to the influx of new members and a new day where IGTs aren't just the same 3 posters doing live play by play blogging with a 2 minute delay, even if most of the new members merging over here are boomers!!!!
Looking forward to it myself,thanks for the sentiment...….guess I couldn't find Del Webb's webisite!LOL!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a newbie here so I'll do the newbie thing and post info about myself that no one will care about.

Blackhawks Fan Since: 2007 (12 years old)

Favorite Current Blackhawks Player: Kane

Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player: Not to double down on Kane, I'll put a two-way tie between Bickell and Hjalmarsson here.

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Too many to choose from. I won't choose an obvious Cup one - instead, I'll go with Buff's hat-trick against the Canucks and the badass arms-out celly to the onlooking Vancouver crowd.
That Buff hat trick ranks up there for me as well, arms in the air on one skate "how's that taste Vancouver "

Vegas Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Blackhawks Fan Since: A long time ago

Favorite Current Blackhawks Player: No real favorite other than the obvious ones.

Favorite All-Time Blackhawks Player: Savard & Hossa

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Probably winning the Cup in 2010 but I'll always remember watching the WCF in Ireland & Scotland on my laptop through a Slingbox.

HawksFanInPDX

Liked Posts:
I guess I am migrating here. I have the movers loading all of my stuff from the Blackhawks board into a truck and moving it here.
I've been a fan since '79. I do want to mention my favorite moment -- and the Hawks lost that game -- but it still speaks to me of the type of team that they were and, hopefully, can still be. It was game 7 the Hawks-Canucks series in 2011. The Hawks were down 1:0; it was final two minutes or so of the third -- and the Hawks were short-handed. Incredibly, Toews scored the game-tying goal.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

We've been trying to hold it down. haha. I think LordKTL kept the trickle alive with actual insight.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Welcome to everyone new from the new site. Looking forward to some more hockey talk in here.