Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Trevor Siememenen threw for under 200 yds you dumb fuck.
Suck a fucking tail pipe you retardid shit stain.

You get banned for being dumb

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Trevor Simeon is a back up for a reason, but he did help illustrate that reading the D, processing quickly, throwing guys open and getting the ball out quick are what needs to be done and what Fields needs to work on.
He illustrated this offense especially the oline stinks. Just cause trubisky is a benchwarmer on his third team stop taking it out on this mb. You can go fuck off with BR

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trevor Simeon is a back up for a reason, but he did help illustrate that reading the D, processing quickly, throwing guys open and getting the ball out quick are what needs to be done and what Fields needs to work on.
It's almost as if a 2nd year QB isn't a finished product.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
The only thing SEMEN illustrated is that they scored 10 points.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes i was very impressed by his sub 150 yards processing and passing until 5 min left in the 4th while being down 3TDs, leading to an explosive 10 point game with 7 of them coming on a horrible throw directly to a DB that Pringle saved for a TD. Very impressed by 4-13 on 3rd down.

Fields should take a page out of the "Simeon" book and learn how to pass!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
You deserve to be stuck in the VORTEX forever for this take.

CC: @remydat do your finest!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It's almost as if a 2nd year QB isn't a finished product.
agreed and why its irritating that rather then having him work on the things that will make him a better QB Getsy is having him run around instead. He needs to learn to be a QB, this year is doomed anyway. Him doing everything with his legs is not sustainable and does not help him develop in to a real QB.

The game plan should be just like what they did in the first 1/2 get the ball out quick.. hit the short plays and get in a rhythm. Use your legs to buy time if you need to but learning what open is and how to throw guys open is the most important thing he needs to learn this year..

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Dude. That vortex has you all fucked up.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes i was very impressed by his sub 150 yards processing and passing until 5 min left in the 4th while being down 3TDs, leading to an explosive 10 point game with 7 of them coming on a horrible throw directly to a DB that Pringle saved for a TD. Very impressed by 4-13 on 3rd down.

Fields should take a page out of the "Simeon" book and learn how to pass!
V impressive stuff. I hope Fields had his notebook on the sidelines