Black Rainbow Is a Stupid F#$@

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Lol I just gave you statistical data. Fields is throwing 2 times farther down the Field when pressured.

It is also a statistical fact that defenses defend differently and Fields has played top defenses like the Pats and Cowboys. So your claim the difference week over week is neglible is flawed.

By contrast your argument that the difference in sacks is solely on the QBs is unsupported because you have not addressed other variables. You can't prove a claim by simply ignoring other variables that are not favorable to your narrative. That is known as confirmation bias.
That data has nothing to do with your WR separation point, and all you have done is make my point with the pressure air yards..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That data has nothing to do with your WR separation point, and all you have done is make my point with the pressure air yards..

Yes it does. Longer routes take longer to develop and thus longer for guys to get open.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Interesting opinion, any data to back this up?

Yes Physics. As 13 yards is further than 6 yards, it naturally takes longer for a WR to run a 13 yard route than a 6 yard route with some exceptions.

If you dont understand why then I suggest you discuss with your 3rd grade teacher why she/he didnt adequately prepare you for life. I believe you mentioned a son so please make sure he has better teachers.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yes Physics. As 13 yards is further than 6 yards, it naturally takes longer for a WR to run a 13 yard route than a 6 yard route with some exceptions.

If you dont understand why then I suggest you discuss with your 3rd grade teacher why she/he didnt adequately prepare you for life. I believe you mentioned a son so please make sure he has better teachers.
That's nothing to do with WR separation, separation is based on the WR vs the Defender, and the play design, running deep just means the play takes longer to develop, but that doesn't mean the WR is open more or less.

This is the 2nd time I have had to help you with your own counter point. Now again I'm not doing the work for you, you brought up separation, so you need to show that the separation was worse with Fields vs Trevor.