Black Rainbow Is a Stupid F#$@

mecha

Liked Posts:
I want him to be able to do that without sustaining the damage he is taking. Its not sustainable, there is a reason QBs are protected and RB are not worth much.. lets protect our QB
I think every quarterback that got majorly hurt this year, it happened in the pocket. not 30 yards up field.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I want him to be able to do that without sustaining the damage he is taking. Its not sustainable, there is a reason QBs are protected and RB are not worth much.. lets protect our QB
You want him to stand in the pocket and get rekt behind a shitty offensive line to protect him? I'm gonna ask you again, do you watch the games?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You want him to stand in the pocket and get rekt behind a shitty offensive line to protect him? I'm gonna ask you again, do you watch the games?
Trevor ruined this excuse, the OL is not the problem when a guy like Trevor can cut our sacks in half against one of the highest sack D in the league

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I can read just fine. I'm just in constant pain while I read the dumb shit you write.
and yet you provide no intelligent argument for why its "dumb shit"

Fact is the sacks went down against a much better opponent, please enlighten us all with your vast football knowledge on why that is?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This answer is what makes you stupid. Your football IQ is Black Rainbow bad. This entire board minus Shit stain and Dong has taken a giant dump on you. Get better please.
Cant come up with an intelligent counter argument? Have you ever? Cant seem to ever remember anything coming from you that was about football.. Step up and explain to us all why the sacks went down against a much better sacking D when the pass attempts went up.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Fact is the sacks went down against a much better opponent, please enlighten us all with your vast football knowledge on why that is?
And the points went down to a third of what they've been putting up the last 5 weeks, cool!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Jets defense was worn out today after having their way with the female portion of a certain posters family

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

2 sacks right? So 2 sacks is a good job by the line?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
And the points went down to a third of what they've been putting up the last 5 weeks, cool!
if I was trying to make the case for Trevor to start then this might be a good reply but its just dumb when I said Trevor sucks and has accuracy problems, but the OL gave him time.. try again

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Cant come up with an intelligent counter argument? Have you ever? Cant seem to ever remember anything coming from you that was about football.. Step up and explain to us all why the sacks went down against a much better sacking D when the pass attempts went up.

Could it be that the Jets realized there is no scrambling threat with Seminamnen and simply went into cover-3 the entire game? Like literally the entire game? Like did not blitz at all?

You are a football mental midget.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, Fields would have played today if they let him. His backup almost goes down stretching in warmups.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
if I was trying to make the case for Trevor to start then this might be a good reply but its just dumb when I said Trevor sucks and has accuracy problems, but the OL gave him time.. try again
You're the one who wants Fields to play like SEMEN, not me. I prefer Fields putting up 30+ ppg however it happens versus that insta-checkdown 10 point offense.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
that average would mean we would have 19 for the year based on pass attempts.. and be a top 10 OL

So now the Oline is not only good but top 10? You are high functioning retardid! I applaud you for maintaining your shitty position though. Own that shit dude!