Black Rainbow Is a Stupid F#$@

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Could it be that the Jets realized there is no scrambling threat with Seminamnen and simply went into cover-3 the entire game? Like literally the entire game? Like did not blitz at all?

You are a football mental midget.
stick to the isults actually talking football makes you look stupid.. The jest are the 2nd lowest Blits% out of the league, they get there with the front 4..

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
and yet you provide no intelligent argument for why its "dumb shit"

Fact is the sacks went down against a much better opponent, please enlighten us all with your vast football knowledge on why that is?
Because they were kicking the bears ass and played coverage all game. DO. YOU. WATCH. THE. GAMES.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Threads like this are why this site is dying.

Someone mentions that fields could incorporate check downs and quick options, and everyone goes full on idiot and just hurls insults.

This place has become lowest common denominator.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So now the Oline is not only good but top 10? You are high functioning retardid! I applaud you for maintaining your shitty position though. Own that shit dude!
need help with the math? Take the sacks based on the pass attempts and then multiply that by the total pass attempts we have had for the year.

Now as I said before its not a great way to actually rank them but it does shed some light on how much worse Fields is making them look.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
stick to the isults actually talking football makes you look stupid.. The jest are the 2nd lowest Blits% out of the league, they get there with the front 4..

No, they did not "get there" with their front four. Because the Bears Oline is top 10 right? Seriously how many years have you watched football? 3? You have the worst takes on this board. Congrats on that!
I feel sorry for your parents! Imagine being your mom and dad and watching you try to eat cereal with a butter knife. All thoae times they were whispering to each other and you were like " Hey guhs, whatcha talkin about?" It was about you. And how fucking retardid you are. Your parents are Saints! Literal Saints.
Corky ass

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Because they were kicking the bears ass and played coverage all game. DO. YOU. WATCH. THE. GAMES.
thats what they do EVERY GAME do you idiots not understand this is the second lowest blitz% team with one of the highest sack totals? They get there with the front 4

32 sacks with blitzing 15% of the time, the opposite end of the spectrum is the Packers who have 22 sacks while blitzing 39% of the time

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No, they did not "get there" with their front four. Because the Bears Oline is top 10 right? Seriously how many years have you watched football? 3? You have the worst takes on this board. Congrats on that!
I feel sorry for your parents! Imagine being your mom and dad and watching you try to eat cereal with a butter knife. All thoae times they were whispering to each other and you were like " Hey guhs, whatcha talkin about?" It was about you. And how fucking retardid you are. Your parents are Saints! Literal Saints.
Corky ass
32 sacks with a 15% blitz per drop back..

Your only "football" thought has blown up in your face..

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Trevor Simeon is a back up for a reason, but he did help illustrate that reading the D, processing quickly, throwing guys open and getting the ball out quick are what needs to be done and what Fields needs to work on.
So why only 10 points

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
thats what they do EVERY GAME do you idiots not understand this is the second lowest blitz% team with one of the highest sack totals? They get there with the front 4

32 sacks with blitzing 15% of the time, the opposite end of the spectrum is the Packers who have 22 sacks while blitzing 39% of the time
In the words of Lamar:
Fim6B6XVIAA2T9F.jpg

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Threads like this are why this site is dying.

Someone mentions that fields could incorporate check downs and quick options, and everyone goes full on idiot and just hurls insults.

This place has become lowest common denominator.
I don’t think that’s the issue. Rainbow and drew are being called out for hypocrisy, not because Fields is infallible.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
and yet you provide no intelligent argument for why its "dumb shit"

Fact is the sacks went down against a much better opponent, please enlighten us all with your vast football knowledge on why that is?
Went down from what? Fields has been sacked only 2 times multiple times this year. So what does the magical number of sacks in each game say?

Are you saying that because Fields was sacked 4 times last Sunday, and Siemian was sacked twice this week, that Trevor Siemian instantly halved the amount of sacks that the oline would be responsible for? You said earlier that the oline was no longer to be blamed. Because of 1 game?

That's the dumb shit i'm talking about. Making these kinds of statements after one game, and not even actually analyzing the game tape, is dumb shit.

Your argument is bad. And then you said to take it with a grain of salt. And now you're taking some hard stance on your bogus ass claims. Lol.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Trevor ruined this excuse, the OL is not the problem when a guy like Trevor can cut our sacks in half against one of the highest sack D in the league
Is it really that simple? Sure, Siemian had some time to throw the ball at times. At others, he was under duress. The difference between him and Fields is that Fields holds onto the ball, tries to wiggle free or run (sometimes leading to sacks), while Siemian just gets rid of the ball before a sack could be registered, often incomplete or a short throw for a minimal gain. This might be an argument if Siemian's not-taking-sacks ability led to actual offensive success then we would have had more than 10 points.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Went down from what? Fields has been sacked only 2 times multiple times this year. So what does the magical number of sacks in each game say?

Are you saying that because Fields was sacked 4 times last Sunday, and Siemian was sacked twice this week, that Trevor Siemian instantly halved the amount of sacks that the oline would be responsible for? You said earlier that the oline was no longer to be blamed. Because of 1 game?

That's the dumb shit i'm talking about. Making these kinds of statements after one game, and not even actually analyzing the game tape, is dumb shit.

Your argument is bad. And then you said to take it with a grain of salt. And now you're taking some hard stance on your bogus ass claims. Lol.

go easy. He is special needs.