Black Rainbow Is a Stupid F#$@

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Is it really that simple? Sure, Siemian had some time to throw the ball at times. At others, he was under duress. The difference between him and Fields is that Fields holds onto the ball, tries to wiggle free or run (sometimes leading to sacks), while Siemian just gets rid of the ball before a sack could be registered, often incomplete or a short throw for a minimal gain. This might be an argument if Siemian's not-taking-sacks ability led to actual offensive success then we would have had more than 10 points.
yes its that simple because we see that formula for most NFL teams, make the correct read get the ball out fast and on time. The problem is Trevor is just a bad QB that his accuracy was pretty erratic past 10 yards. Nobody is saying that Trevor should be the starter, but he did illustrate that the OL is not as bad as people are making it out to be.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is it really that simple? Sure, Siemian had some time to throw the ball at times. At others, he was under duress. The difference between him and Fields is that Fields holds onto the ball, tries to wiggle free or run (sometimes leading to sacks), while Siemian just gets rid of the ball before a sack could be registered, often incomplete or a short throw for a minimal gain. This might be an argument if Siemian's not-taking-sacks ability led to actual offensive success then we would have had more than 10 points.
Correct, Fields ends up making plays and sometimes that leads to his downfall, Trevor gets rid of the ball however doesn’t make plays which is why we only scored 10 fucking points and tbh his lone TD was off a deflection lol

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Threads like this are why this site is dying.

Someone mentions that fields could incorporate check downs and quick options, and everyone goes full on idiot and just hurls insults.

This place has become lowest common denominator.
i stop in less and less, every once in a while I find a few nuggets of real football talk buried in the pile of sewage

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don’t think that’s the issue. Rainbow and drew are being called out for hypocrisy, not because Fields is infallible.
One is a well known troll and the other is anti-Fields because Fields is Mitch's replacement. But this guy keeps bitching about CCS because he too loves to bitch about Fields

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'm starting to realize this. That is one terrible argument. While he tells people that they're "football stupid". ?

Guy gets vortexed all Turkey day weekend and his brane malfunctions

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
yes its that simple because we see that formula for most NFL teams, make the correct read get the ball out fast and on time. The problem is Trevor is just a bad QB that his accuracy was pretty erratic past 10 yards. Nobody is saying that Trevor should be the starter, but he did illustrate that the OL is not as bad as people are making it out to be.
No, it's not. You're talking about how 1 game with a different QB just completely changed the narrative of the entire season for this oline.

You also have to recognize that there are games where the oline overall played pretty well. And some games where the oline was just fucking awful. And there are some games where X lineman played well, while Y lineman struggled. All of this doesn't exist in a fucking vacuum, man.

?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Went down from what? Fields has been sacked only 2 times multiple times this year. So what does the magical number of sacks in each game say?

Are you saying that because Fields was sacked 4 times last Sunday, and Siemian was sacked twice this week, that Trevor Siemian instantly halved the amount of sacks that the oline would be responsible for? You said earlier that the oline was no longer to be blamed. Because of 1 game?

That's the dumb shit i'm talking about. Making these kinds of statements after one game, and not even actually analyzing the game tape, is dumb shit.

Your argument is bad. And then you said to take it with a grain of salt. And now you're taking some hard stance on your bogus ass claims. Lol.
it went down from the jets average and also what the bears give up as an average. going into this game everyone was talking about how Trevor is going to get killed against the Jets because our OL sucks and his is not mobile. That didnt happen because one of the biggest problems is Fields holds onto the ball to long causing a higher sack % . JF sack per pass attempt is terrible showing the OL is bad, But Trevors sack per pass attempt was really good (against a much harder D) the reason is Trevor does not hold onto the ball to long. he reads, reacts and throws the ball on time (but extremely erratic) The OL under Trevor played statistically pretty good against a very tough D

take the "9th best OL" with a grain of salt. Not that the OL played much better because of the QB change

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No, it's not. You're talking about how 1 game with a different QB just completely changed the narrative of the entire season for this oline.

You also have to recognize that there are games where the oline overall played pretty well. And some games where the oline was just fucking awful. And there are some games where X lineman played well, while Y lineman struggled. All of this doesn't exist in a fucking vacuum, man.

?

I said "go easy" man! You're ruining this kids Make-A-Wish experience

mecha

Liked Posts:
But your buddies @Anytime23 and @cameronkrazie86 are so i guess you aren't interested in them, like you really aren't interested in what they do and only what others do to them. That's too bad.
contrary to popular belief it's not a scheme against you or anyone else. I act alone. also we're not alt descendants of Grimson, another weird fairy tale.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
But your buddies @Anytime23 and @cameronkrazie86 are so i guess you aren't interested in them, like you really aren't interested in what they do and only what others do to them. That's too bad.
@Penny Traitor can we just ban this guy for talking about how disliked he is in football threads? Or shadow ban him to the disliked forum? He has already stolen posters’ money

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
need help with the math? Take the sacks based on the pass attempts and then multiply that by the total pass attempts we have had for the year.

Now as I said before its not a great way to actually rank them but it does shed some light on how much worse Fields is making them look.
Dipshit. Offenses and QB’s are not ranked by the number of sacks given up. Not by a fucking mile. They are ranked by points scored and yards. No one gives a flying fuck if an offense takes on extra sacks as long as they score an abundance of points. I’m not sure what point you are trying to make. I’d rather have a QB that can hit a home run play than a QB that throws the ball away and doesn’t produce points or yards. Simien did very little of both. /end thread

mecha

Liked Posts:
Dipshit. Offenses and QB’s are not ranked by the number of sacks given up. Not by a fucking mile. They are ranked by points scored and yards. No one gives a flying fuck if an offense takes on extra sacks as long as they score an abundance of points. I’m not sure what point you are trying to make. I’d rather have a QB that can hit a home run play than a QB that throws the ball away and doesn’t produce points or yards. Simien did very little of both. /end thread
Rodgers got the fuck beat out of him for several years. CBMB/CCS people were still beating off to how great he is.

so which is it then?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i stop in less and less, every once in a while I find a few nuggets of real football talk buried in the pile of sewage
A reminder that this mental case said Dante Pettis was a starting caliber WR. Go through his posting history, someone disagrees with him and he melts down and starts throwing around homophobic insults. Its like @dabears70 except i dont think this guy molests children but it wouldn't surprise me either.

Hey, its the guy who n3gged me 30 times today. Totally something he doesn't partake in every single day of the year.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He even lost yards on a qb sneak

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You made a thread about him and you call him the troll?! And it's not the first thread you've made about him or others. DERP

I'm sorry, I can't read your posts. I have you and Black Rainbow on ignore. Soon to be Dbldrew.