Blackhawks 2022-23 SEASON THREAD

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There's alot of stupidity going on over social media with this draft that hopefully doesn't weasel its way into this forum outside of the one moron posting click bait shit.1

Somebody posted a draft pick value chart that states moving from 5 to 2 would only cost a third round pick.

There's ppl who think the Hawks can package a couple second rounders for a top five pick.

Some idiot wrote the Preds should package their entire draft for the first overall.

As the Regs here know, this doesn't happen in the NHL.

Davidson is going to have a hard time moving up in this draft considering the picks we would want are held by teams that already have alot of picks. The 35 pick has first round value. It's going to take the 19 and 35 minimum to move up a couple spots. It's not worth it.

Ppl keep parroting that Davidson said he doesn't think he's using all those picks like it's written in stone. Good luck with that. This draft isn't like last year where Davidson dealed himself into the first round. There's going to be high end talent on the board at around pick 28 and above and the guys who have high end skills but are missing one thing up until around pick 42.

This is as deep a draft as you will see in awhile. But I swear im already getting the smartest guy in the room vibes.....
predators one has already been done.

Do you think a trade for McDavid is more realistic?

2 2nd round picks for a top 5 would be awesome. I’d almost want to give the 19th and one of next years 1st round picks for Fantill.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
predators one has already been done.

Do you think a trade for McDavid is more realistic?

2 2nd round picks for a top 5 would be awesome. I’d almost want to give the 19th and one of next years 1st round picks for Fantill.
I have said it before:

If KD does not select Bedard as the 1st overall pick, which includes trading the pick away, I expect the announcement of his firing will happen before the 2nd pick is announced.

Anything else suggested as "a good idea" is Ecklund-level buzzfeed level clickbait spewed by some wannabe blogger who is proving to the world they know Jack and Shit about how the hockey world works.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
I have said it before:

If KD does not select Bedard as the 1st overall pick, which includes trading the pick away, I expect the announcement of his firing will happen before the 2nd pick is announced.

Anything else suggested as "a good idea" is Ecklund-level buzzfeed level clickbait spewed by some wannabe blogger who is proving to the world they know Jack and Shit about how the hockey world works.
Fucking Eklund.

Guy was balls to the wall until his photo was leaked and he looked like Meatloaf after a no carb diet for over a decade. Good times.