Savard18

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Holy shit!
Just watching Hossa ceremony.
They brought the fucking Cup for pics!
Is that good or bad!?!?!?!?
Hey at least you got to see the ceremony. I've got canada feed from sportsnet now who took over the nhl live feeds. What a joke, I got the pitts feed since they don't give you the option of home/visit broadcast like the nhl live did. So while you guys got to watch the ceremony I've got bob errey going on and on about it being Malkin's 1000 game. The NHL and sportsnet have dropped the ball on this fiasco of feeds (weak connections aswell) all season long, don't get me wrong some nights its great not listening to C Cohen. But in a season of few bright spots for a Hawks fan they could have at least made sure we got to see fun nights and events before games like last night.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hawks nearly got a point but were saved by Crosby.
Whew!
I have to say with that moustache Crosby ties with Matthews for "The NHL'er who most looks like they are not allowed within 500 yards of a school".

Granada

Liked Posts:
I don't care how badly I want a rebuild, I would never root for the fucking Penguins to beat the Hawks. Or the Blues and Wings.

Just saying.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey at least you got to see the ceremony. I've got canada feed from sportsnet now who took over the nhl live feeds. What a joke, I got the pitts feed since they don't give you the option of home/visit broadcast like the nhl live did. So while you guys got to watch the ceremony I've got bob errey going on and on about it being Malkin's 1000 game. The NHL and sportsnet have dropped the ball on this fiasco of feeds (weak connections aswell) all season long, don't get me wrong some nights its great not listening to C Cohen. But in a season of few bright spots for a Hawks fan they could have at least made sure we got to see fun nights and events before games like last night.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus Fucking Christ.

I profited on the +345 Draw in a much needed desperation play…so I’ll have no further comment about what we just had to watch.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How did these guys pretend to be competitive for 15 games?

I must conclude Big Johnson matters more than most.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fortunately, I did not see this game....actually, I haven't seen a lot of them. I do read the boxscores and I noticed that the 23,000 capacity United Center had about 17,000 fannies in seats. It's starting....fans have hung in far longer than I thought they would but the half empty UC for Hawks games is coming......

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How did these guys pretend to be competitive for 15 games?

I must conclude Big Johnson matters more than most.
Possibly new coach, new system that works better than the previous regime's, anger at the fans and media proclaiming them cellar-dwellers, hot goaltending, Other teams finally having a book on the 'hawks, or even just that their first games this year were against teams which were also-rans, and not playoff teams or cup contenders.

Or a little of all of it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Possibly new coach, new system that works better than the previous regime's, anger at the fans and media proclaiming them cellar-dwellers, hot goaltending, Other teams finally having a book on the 'hawks, or even just that their first games this year were against teams which were also-rans, and not playoff teams or cup contenders.

Or a little of all of it.
Yeah well having Big Johnson gains us some “scoring” and “confidence” by “pushing” good talent into the “bottom” 6 or 9 if taken upward while he slips down for balance.

They have just enough if their top 10-12 guys are all healthy to play a hard uncomfortable game with most teams(9 fwds, 4 D, 1 G).

The other 5-7 spots are replacement level players and don’t need to drive the team.

Big Johnson is a driver. He gunks up hard places in front of the G and is responsible. Two big things our D and team really needs.