Blackhawks feel pressure for name change

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Don’t have to change the name just change the mascot to an actual hawk. Stop associating the name to an “indian”. Stop using slogans like commit to the indian. Make the new meaning of black hawk an actual black hawk

or do as grimson says change the name to see the dick ripping start lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don’t have to change the name just change the mascot to an actual hawk. Stop associating the name to an “indian”. Stop using slogans like commit to the indian. Make the new meaning of black hawk an actual black hawk

or do as grimson says change the name to see the dick ripping start lol
They should change the mascot to a Blackhawk helicopter ?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

My empathy for the victims in the instance is endless but I can still see the name remaining as the Black Hawks if they just take the likeness of the dead/tortured Native American off the logo and jersy.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't wait for the epic @greg23 meltdown when the blackhawks have to change their name. Hope it happens this weekend.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1627178528085.png
This is actually a badass logo. Just change it. Get some good press and maybe people will forget that your dynasty was covering up for a sexual assailant, while fraudulent shit-bag leaders like Toews were ok with players using slurs towards the victim.

Bust

Liked Posts:
View attachment 12711
This is actually a badass logo. Just change it. Get some good press and maybe people will forget that your dynasty was covering up for a sexual assailant, while fraudulent shit-bag leaders like Toews were ok with players using slurs towards the victim.

Very nice

Granada

Liked Posts:
View attachment 12711

I've seen this logo floating around for a very long time now. Every time, I try to get on board with it, but I just can't -- it just doesn't look good to me. This would especially look bad as a main chest crest -- maybe you could use it for a secondary shoulder crest, but not the main crest. There's too much negative space.

Here's the thing: if you're going to change the name, change the name. Don't continue to use the "four feathers" or the tomahawk, etc. -- because people will no doubt still bitch about it. And don't change it to "Black__Hawks," because, I don't know, that just sounds dumb. My choice would be "War Hawks," in that it would still kind of go with the military theme and infantry division, but then of course the same people would still bitch about the word "War" being in the name.

Vegas Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Oh man, now I hope they change the name even more.

Just to watch you cry ubtil you wither away and off yourself.
You must be part of the group I was talking about. Sooner or later this cancel culture crap has to stop just to appease a small group that gets offended by everything.

I don't want the name or logo to change. So what? Most fans don't want it to change either. If you're offended by the logo, stop following the team. Maybe the Kraken is a better fit for you.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You must be part of the group I was talking about. Sooner or later this cancel culture crap has to stop just to appease a small group that gets offended by everything.

I don't want the name or logo to change. So what? Most fans don't want it to change either. If you're offended by the logo, stop following the team. Maybe the Kraken is a better fit for you.

I'm not offended by the name, idiot. I just think it's hilarious that fat middle age white mean care about a sports team's name.

LMAO

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

This isn’t even cancel culture lol.