Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cue the Handel.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I'm not surprised but I did think they might wait to fire him until they hired a long-term GM. Guess after last night's debacle they just couldn't wait anymore.

Anyway, won't miss Colliton and I'm glad he's gone. This will probably just be a throw-away year, everything is completely in flux. Hopefully they hire a competent coach with long-term experience.

I'm also glad they fired Brookbank.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Fucking hallelujah. But pulling up the ice hogs coach. Jesus. This screams he's going to somehow be the next coach because they have no GM

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I'm not surprised but I did think they might wait to fire him until they hired a long-term GM. Guess after last night's debacle they just couldn't wait anymore.

Anyway, won't miss Colliton and I'm glad he's gone. This will probably just be a throw-away year, everything is completely in flux. Hopefully they hire a competent coach with long-term experience.

I'm also glad they fired Brookbank.
Yup, this I agree with. This season is lost, the only hope is the Hawks acquire a top 3 pick so they don’t lose out on a first round draft pick.
This team needs so much change in and out, from top to bottom. I can honestly say that when Rocky took over from his dad, we as hawks fans would not have to deal with the mess his father had put together for years but in retrospect this addition of the Hawks is even worse.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Fucking hallelujah. But pulling up the ice hogs coach. Jesus. This screams he's going to somehow be the next coach because they have no GM
They got to be crazy to go with King long term. I really hope that doesn't happen. That's what Stan did with Colliton. Once a new long-term GM is established, I can't imagine he wouldn't want to hire "his" guy, whoever that is.

Remember when Bowman touted Colliton because of his analytics? FLOL, that worked out real well.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yes but it makes no sense to disrupt him from the ice hogs right now when you have Crawford sitting on the bench. Why would you even bother bringing him in

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
They got to be crazy to go with King long term. I really hope that doesn't happen. That's what Stan did with Colliton. Once a new long-term GM is established, I can't imagine he wouldn't want to hire "his" guy, whoever that is.

Remember when Bowman touted Colliton because of his analytics? FLOL, that worked out real well.
King is not going to be the coach long term, Rocky is in a really bad position and he has to make some huge changes to bring back the faithful and that starts with a good product on ice. New GM will bring I new coach.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Yes but it makes no sense to disrupt him from the ice hogs right now when you have Crawford sitting on the bench. Why would you even bother bringing him in
Easy answer the Hawks are in a position to play as many prospects and kids this season why not have King to mentor them. It wont be long before Crawford is fired to. Cleaning house.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Imagine rejoicing that a scrub coach got replaced by a failed AHL coach lmfao.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
King is nothing but a seat warmer, probably for the rest of the year. He’s just as horrible as Colonton and preaches the same system.

The Hogs average 39 shots against per game.

The Hawks got rid of Colonton because they are tanking this year completely, hopefully winning the Wright sweepstakes, and reloading for one final run in Kane and Toews last year.

If this means getting rid of trash like Borgstrom, Hartman, Strome, and Reese Johnson and calling up Reichel and Nylander I’m all for it.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Now things are unraveling….

Seabrook and Toews went to McDonough and told him the team didn’t want to play Colontons system.

Seabrook forced into retirement before being scratched and Toews comes down with some made up ailment.

Hmmmm

King is complete shit. But, my inside guy last night said Colonton was gone after the first period and I didn’t believe him. He’s also been the guy telling me Torts is coming here.

I am in we shall see mode

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hope this doesn't mean rash decisions are forthcoming, and some quixotic attempts to make the playoffs are being plotted....burn this shit show down and start over.