Blackhawks Relieve Jeremy Colliton of Coaching Duties

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Time to get a new gm and start selling off the bowman mess which is already too many seasons late. Shouldn’t take sexual assault to get here.
Who are you going to sell?

Kane can pick where he wants to go and the teams that can take his cap hit are few. I don’t see Buffalo giving value for him. I’m sure they would be interested in a “here’s our offer take it or leave it” scenario but that’s about it.

The Rangers would surely want him with a retained cap hit but I’m asking for either Laff or Kakko and the Rangers have no reason to give up either.

If the Hawks are willing to eat 50% of Kane’s or Toews salary, yes, both could get hauls, and yes, Toews would get a lot back in terms of futures. I don’t know how many slots the Hawks have for retention and I think they’re still on the hook for Maata so that leaves only two slots open.

Murphy for some reason has a high value still and his extension is dirt cheap. Teams will surely call on him at the TDL but I wouldn’t expect anything but a late first and a shit contract coming back.

Kubi I wouldn’t trade unless you were getting a lot in return. The guy has a fucking cannon of a shot and is entering his prime. If he played with McD or Drai in Edmonton he would score 50.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did they address how they will prevent sexual assault from happening in the future?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes but it makes no sense to disrupt him from the ice hogs right now when you have Crawford sitting on the bench. Why would you even bother bringing him in
Optics of Crawford became an issue. That's Stan's plan B anyway, and they looking at new ideas.

You go that route it has potential to be more permanent.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What took so damn long…..jeez

Liked Posts:
The wording of getting rid of "colonton" is incorrect.
It ought to read:
"Blackhawks fans have been relieved of Colliton".

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
What??!!~~
This was reported many years ago, this is no surprise to hear this. I recall TSN speaking of this. I said it would not be long before Crawford was tossed out as well. This team is cleaning house and any history that can bite the Hawks in the ass at this point will be dealt with.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
So lemme get this straight;

The leaders of the locker room, Seabrook, Toews and Crawford, Corey, were either shipped out (Corey), told they needed surgery (Seabs) and even after we’re sent home after rehabbing two hips, or allowed to fake a made up injury to stay away for Colonton.

Glad your gone, fucker.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did they address how they will prevent sexual assault from happening in the future?
Let's hope so......it hasn't happened since from what I know.