Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How about a 50/50 raffle? Winner takes home a 20 year old bottle of Pappy Van Winkle?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Looking to gather some feedback for an upcoming Blocc party I am putting together this summer. So far I am planning

- Bounce houses for little kids
- Bags for adults (some people weirdly call this cornhole)
- Drinking games (flip cup, pong, lawn darts)
- Menu will consist of lil wieneies, walking taco bar, soda, Great tasting less filling Miller Lights and Busch NA (for alcoholics and pregnant people)

Am I missing anything

wood fire pizza............... build ye a brick oven.. easy easy... can feed an army quick... pizza is da crack for kids..

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Looking to gather some feedback for an upcoming Blocc party I am putting together this summer. So far I am planning

- Menu will consist of lil wieneies, walking taco bar, soda, Great tasting less filling Miller Lights and Busch NA (for alcoholics and pregnant people)

Am I missing anything
Mock draft station

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
LIMBO. CAN'T FORGET THE LIMBO!

22q4bsxb7n0stt6wr9bmqqz9dm5bvtxu976kvpicb&rid=200w.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was thinking Pizza Hut?

@Ares

Lol I genuinely want Pizza Hut to do a pivot like Dominos did a while ago.

It doesn't take that much investment into your sauce/dough/cheese to make better pizza.

And if sales increase by a reasonable margin and you can market the new pizza, you make the money back from investing in better ingredients.

Nope, Pizza Hut will just keep slathering HFCS paste on something that passes as bread-food-stuffs.

Then they'll oddly short you on a cup of that poison for your breadsticks lol.

ITS SO CHEAP WE MUST NOT GIVE IT AWAY.

Such an odd business.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Lol I genuinely want Pizza Hut to do a pivot like Dominos did a while ago.

It doesn't take that much investment into your sauce/dough/cheese to make better pizza.

And if sales increase by a reasonable margin and you can market the new pizza, you make the money back from investing in better ingredients.

Nope, Pizza Hut will just keep slathering HFCS paste on something that passes as bread-food-stuffs.

Then they'll oddly short you on a cup of that poison for your breadsticks lol.

ITS SO CHEAP WE MUST NOT GIVE IT AWAY.

Such an odd business.
This one time after the before times where dominoes' pizza had a inferior pan crust styled pizza to the pan crust styled pizza of the Pizza Huts and they launched the new deep dished crust panned pizza with the foccaia thickness and the little tiny greased bubble indentations all over the bottomb side of the dough I had my gf order a dozen of those pies larged size for a little pizza and movie party that I was hosting for the nephews of my mom's ex boyfriend Jesper.

To literally cut towards the chase and make a super long story shorter she ordered approximately 6 with pep and then the other six she got with bananer peppers and chicken and bacon well they did regular sauce with the tomato styled lathered crust between the dough and the cheese into the pep pizzas but the ones with the chicken and bacon and bananer peppers they put put mother ****ing RANCH DRESSINGS.

IT WAS LITERALLY THE WURST PIZZAS I HAVE EVER TASTED AND IT TASTED SOUR ? ?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Am I missing anything
We used to do one for 4th of July and rent out a spit then roast a whole pig. Also would have one of the neighbors bands play some music. Had everyone bring a side or some kind of dish. It was in a cul-de-sac so we could close the whole block off. Always a ton of fun and everybody that came contributed something. Helped we all knew each other so there was never any drama. Or very very little.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cockfighting for the boys