"Body shaming"

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m suggesting that people that exercise regularly also tend to make other healthier lifestyle choices, like eating healthier, as well.
OKAY - Trump eliminated Obamas healthy eating so kids can eat more fires/pizza. How do you feel about that?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OKAY - Trump eliminated Obamas healthy eating so kids can eat more fires/pizza. How do you feel about that?
If they go to more P.E. they will eat less fries and Za.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't shame them because they most likely already know they are overweight and also we don't know if they are on corticosteroids or if they have a thyroid problem, if leptin and ghrelin are out of whack, or whatever issue they are going through. I don't however like celebrating body positivity by putting overweight people on magazine covers saying "it's ok to be overweight"

Last edited:

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
That guarantees insane gum disease if he actually has teeth. Dude is srs gonna die real soon if he is on speed like he totes appears to be
Could you even imagine if he went out from coronavirus?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The same way I feel about parents expecting teachers to raise their kids: stop being lazy and start being real parents.

Trump has a room inside some of your heads. This was about how appropriate it is to call a fatty a fatty and some of you get TDS and make it all about him. It’s sad.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The same way I feel about parents expecting teachers to raise their kids: stop being lazy and start being real parents.

Trump has a room inside some of your heads. This was about how appropriate it is to call a fatty a fatty and some of you get TDS and make it all about him. It’s sad.
Lol, you are pro-prison food for kids to trigger the libz. MAGA

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
pro-prison food for kids

People may think this is hyperbole, but as someone that was raised at borderline poverty level in the Chicago Public School system under Ronald Reagan...that free lunch program was literally the worst food I have ever tried to ingest.

In 1981, as part of an attempt to curtail government waste, the Reagan Administration slashed Federal school lunch spending by $1.5 billion and attempted to make up for the reduced budget by shrinking lunch portions, reducing the number of poor children eligible for free or reduced-lunch, and famously declaring that ketchup was a vegetable in order to meet nutrition standards.

With less federal support, school lunches in the 1980s and 1990s became increasingly privatized and nutrition standards often took a back seat to the bottom line. This same period saw childhood obesity rates in the United States skyrocket. School lunches were thrust to the forefront of the debate over healthy kids. The patchwork of regulation remaining regarding food safety and wholesomeness led TIME to declare that many school districts were “flunking lunch.”

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I run with a lady who was once over 300 lbs, and it was due to a thyroid issue. Now, she is 125 (5'2") and does marathons.

She does a support group for people that are where she was, and inevitably one of the biggest hurdles to them getting in the gym and working out or going out walking is assholes shouting shit at them while they are trying to fix the problem.

So to those who want the "freedom" of piling on to people who have physical and psychological issues they are trying like hell to overcome.... Why?
In what way does being a cunt and shitting on people help anyones situation? What purpose does it serve, other than make you feel superior?

At the end of the day, "fatass slob" is relative. I can guarantee that many of the people hacking on obese people have beer guts, man tits, and look like a vagina sculpted out of raw cookie dough compared to someone who is actually athletic and in shape like myself.
Personally, I would never body shame the average middle aged man because there is zero benefit to anyone in doing so. It wont motivate anyone, it actually does the exact opposite. Makes people afraid to go in to the gym.

....all that said, I also have a sister in law and nieces that are morbidly obese due to lifestyle choices and lack of activity. I would never call them names, but I do frequently encourage them to join in physical activities and change their lifestyle.
But to make it a goal to shame them? Nope.
The issues the average american has with obese people are the same issues I have with the average beer drinking, video game playing, bar hopping desk jockeys I see every day.
It is all relative, but imagine The Rock meeting you and your family and calling you all worthless, lazy pigs and saying you are the problem with america.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
People may think this is hyperbole, but as someone that was raised at borderline poverty level in the Chicago Public School system under Ronald Reagan...that free lunch program was literally the worst food I have ever tried to ingest.
I just have to say thank gosh @Gunzaan is an incel and will never have kids who will have to eat bootstraps for lunch lol.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just have to say thank gosh @Gunzaan is an incel and will never have kids who will have to eat bootstraps for lunch lol.
Your passive aggressive posting style, littered with exaggerations and make-believe, has me believing that you are over compensating for a lonely and unfulfilled life.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I run with a lady who was once over 300 lbs, and it was due to a thyroid issue. Now, she is 125 (5'2") and does marathons.

She does a support group for people that are where she was, and inevitably one of the biggest hurdles to them getting in the gym and working out or going out walking is assholes shouting shit at them while they are trying to fix the problem.

So to those who want the "freedom" of piling on to people who have physical and psychological issues they are trying like hell to overcome.... Why?
In what way does being a cunt and shitting on people help anyones situation? What purpose does it serve, other than make you feel superior?

At the end of the day, "fatass slob" is relative. I can guarantee that many of the people hacking on obese people have beer guts, man tits, and look like a vagina sculpted out of raw cookie dough compared to someone who is actually athletic and in shape like myself.
Personally, I would never body shame the average middle aged man because there is zero benefit to anyone in doing so. It wont motivate anyone, it actually does the exact opposite. Makes people afraid to go in to the gym.

....all that said, I also have a sister in law and nieces that are morbidly obese due to lifestyle choices and lack of activity. I would never call them names, but I do frequently encourage them to join in physical activities and change their lifestyle.
But to make it a goal to shame them? Nope.
The issues the average american has with obese people are the same issues I have with the average beer drinking, video game playing, bar hopping desk jockeys I see every day.
It is all relative, but imagine The Rock meeting you and your family and calling you all worthless, lazy pigs and saying you are the problem with america.
The average American is obese though

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The average American is obese though
Those standards are very unrealistic IMO. I'm 5'9" and weight between 165-175. When I'm 175, I'm considered overweight. I work out 5 days a week and run 3-5 miles 3x a week. lol a bit ridiculous.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I'm obese according to some standards too. My real body fat is measured between 7 and 8% consistently over the last 10 years of my life. But use that old school BMI calculation, I'm at something like 25%

Seriously flawed.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
8% body fat? if you're a legit 8%, I'm impressed. Not that many men can get that low.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
8% body fat? if you're a legit 8%, I'm impressed. Not that many men can get that low.

Two things. I cut out added sugar products completely for almost 6 years. I didn't even have issues with blood sugar or insulin. I reintroduced sugar, but it's seriously little now. My monthly consumption of added sugar is like the average person's daily consumption.
Way harder than quitting smoking. And the other, I have a very thick bone structure for my height. Never broke a bone in my life. Another factor that can screw with BMI, although more people use the 'big boned' excuse for being fat.

It sucks, when I was in the army, I would be among the fastest and strongest people in the unit, have a washboard stomach and still get sent to the nutritionist after every calculated BMI test.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Two things. I cut out added sugar products completely for almost 6 years. I didn't even have issues with blood sugar or insulin. I reintroduced sugar, but it's seriously little now. My monthly consumption of added sugar is like the average person's daily consumption.
Way harder than quitting smoking. And the other, I have a very thick bone structure for my height. Never broke a bone in my life. Another factor that can screw with BMI, although more people use the 'big boned' excuse for being fat.

It sucks, when I was in the army, I would be among the fastest and strongest people in the unit, have a washboard stomach and still get sent to the nutritionist after every calculated BMI test.
Yeah, idk about that. As a person who chewed tobacco religiously for 5 years, there is nothing that I would not do for a nicotine fix. It's been 6 years since i've had tobacco and I still have cravings to this day. Strongest drug on this planet, imo.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Yeah, idk about that. As a person who chewed tobacco religiously for 5 years, there is nothing that I would not do for a nicotine fix. It's been 6 years since i've had tobacco and I still have cravings to this day. Strongest drug on this planet, imo.

I quit smoking, and it sucked for sure. But if you don't believe me, quit added sugar 100% for a year, and that doesn't mean you are free to just load up on alternatives like a bunch of fruit or any other sweetener. Go ahead, try it without cheating.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I quit smoking, and it sucked for sure. But if you don't believe me, quit added sugar 100% for a year, and that doesn't mean you are free to just load up on alternatives like a bunch of fruit or any other sweetener. Go ahead, try it without cheating.
Have done that. Ain't nothing but a thing.