Liked Posts:
Temps dropping fast everywhere!

mecha

Liked Posts:
Santos is going on strike. RIP punter dude

mecha

Liked Posts:
Yeah but it’s in the sticks and it will take days to travel out that far
I used to live by Schaumburg, I have concerns about how that would fuck traffic up around the area when it happens.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I used to live by Schaumburg, I have concerns about how that would fuck traffic up around the area when it happens.
Haven’t thought about Schaumburg in years. Algonquin myself but haven’t been there since 93(left the night the Bulls won their 1st 3Peat). Do not miss the weather or the fucking mosquitoes.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Latest forecast calling for ths snow to taper off late friday night. Gametime forecast - temps between 6 and 8 degrees, 20 to 30 mph sustained winds, wind chills 20 to 30 degrees below zero. The coldest Bears home game on record is wind chills at -17 degrees.

Is anyone here going to the game?

My nephew played for the Giants with Eli 15 or so years ago. Rich gave his dad 4 tickets for the NFCCG in Green Bay. My brother-in-law calls me the day before the game and tells me he has 4 tickets for the game but can't find anyone that wants to go because it's supposed to be so cold. I ended up going but I'll never go to a game that cold again. It was a little colder than Saturday's game forecast but the windchill was stupid.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Latest forecast calling for ths snow to taper off late friday night. Gametime forecast - temps between 6 and 8 degrees, 20 to 30 mph sustained winds, wind chills 20 to 30 degrees below zero. The coldest Bears home game on record is wind chills at -17 degrees.

Is anyone here going to the game?

My nephew played for the Giants with Eli 15 or so years ago. Rich gave his dad 4 tickets for the NFCCG in Green Bay. My brother-in-law calls me the day before the game and tells me he has 4 tickets for the game but can't find anyone that wants to go because it's supposed to be so cold. I ended up going but I'll never go to a game that cold again. It was a little colder than Saturday's game forecast but the windchill was stupid.
Perfect Bears weather!!! Looking forward to kicks taking right turns, announcers talking about lineman in short sleeves, and the gratuitous 3rd quarter camera shot of shirtless drunk fat guy.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy moly just read that the storm scheduled for the Bears game on Saturday has been upgraded to a class 1 bomb cyclone, meaning it won't be Bills Weather (heavy snow) but rather, Bear Cyclone weather where it's sub-zero temps with 40 mile an hour winds coming from every direction due to soldier field being on a lake and having no roof.

Any attempts at passing or kicking will be precarious, not knowing where the ball will travel, in what direction, or to what distance. I don't expect any passing, punting or even full kickoffs in this weather.

Heavy runs, going for it on 4th, onside kicks sounds like the gameplan here.

I'm actually looking forward to it, going to be the first bomb cyclone game I've ever seen.
Just remember, you're not a *real* Gammaman Bears-fan unless you go shirtless at a December home game! ?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I have season tickets. I go to every regular season game. I’m not going Saturday. I gave the tickets to a “friend.”

Liked Posts:
Jan 6 th , 1986 my brother scored field level tickets in Soldiers Field for the 21-0 victory over the New York Giants and I’ve never been colder ! No bomb cyclones but some Thunder snow and i ran out of hand warmers and had to shove hot pretzels in my gloves which worked fairly well. Thank God Jamesons is a great anti freeze at least at first!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I don't envy one person going to the game. My ass will be sitting on the couch in front of a fire

chili on top of cinny buns?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Truly is perfect outside for a chili cinna combo but for a Christmas Eve dinner? I’m not that trashy

Wash it down with some High Lifes. Or some Natty Bohs?