Boom or Bust draft

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
When I step back it kind of looks like the team low-key has tried to revamp the offense.

WR:
Cam Meredith(if last year was not an anomaly)
White (the most exciting question mark)
Eddie Royal (this is his last guaranteed year)

Another RB to feed a potentially run heavy attack.

A versatile Tight End that can be used in the box or as a reciever - we can now run a legit 2 TE set, and also a legit wishbone formation!

Add in the fact that we have 2 new QB's...

Yeah, I think they bet that the defense will be settled with remaining FA pickups and with a little bit of elbow grease maybe the offense could be stealthily revamped.

:smoke::smoke:v-:

I have zero hope for Kevin White. 2 lower leg injuries in 2 years

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Exactly...you can't realistically believe ANY rookie QB will be able to come out and light it up immediately and sustain that success. Preskott did a very good job of that last season, but he also had an incredible team around him. Between having one of the best O-lines in the NFL, a pro bowl RB in Elliott, and solid weapons on offense, it wasn't a massive shocker that he performed so well. I want Trubisky to get the Aaaron Rodgers treatment of sitting on the bench first to get the feel of now being on an NFL team with the verbiage of the playbook and not having the pressure of "win now". I'd much rather take things slow than just throw him out there and possibly rattle his confidence and his body. I think a lot of rookie QB's who get thrown out there right away get their confidence blown when they see how much more difficult winning is in the NFL than college. I want to focus on the next 10 years and do it proper instead of throwing him out there right away.

I think Rex could've been something if he was handled differently (and avoided the early injuries). The sink or swim we did to him had to help turn him mental.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Know who else was from a small division I school?

fa6VQ93.jpg

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
yeah i don't know how i feel about this draft. it just seems like Pace is trying to pull an Angelo and trying to show people how smart he is by taking some of these players.

After settling down I actually don't mind the Trubisky pick especially since he was the top rated QB in most minds. but a D2 TE a SMALL RB (Also from a small school) and a guard? i just don't know. I loved what pace has done in the past he seemed to find guys that were needs and the BPA.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We got our qb that's all I give a fuck about. If fangio is so great he has enough to work with to keep the defense improving. It's a rebuild I don't expect much this season but next season it's on!