Boomer & Slay on Fields

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought Bobby Douglas was the best running qb in my life time... ehhh. Fields is in a different league. And Fields is a better passer. I'm hoping for a solid draft/FA off season to plug some holes with continued improvement. This should be fun. Hell, even now the Bears are fun to watch.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Are we really ready to crown his ass already? Amazing potential, but let's not anoint him the savior yet. Bernstein literally compared Fields and Jalen Hurts to Brady and Manning, LMAO. apparently he forgot Burrows and Mahomes are in the league. What an embarrassment that station has become.

Fields may be a perennial pro bowler. He may be Lamar Jackson. He may be less. Things are looking good, but people need to slow their roll on crowning him as a future great.
Yeah, Fields has areas to improve.Just like 95% of the QBs in the league. The fact that fields isn’t a polished product is exciting. The best prospect the bears have had at QB In franchise history so yeah people are excited about him.

Bears fans have been waiting years for this. I feel bad for people like yourself that can’t enjoy it. Keep being angry at his success