Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Cabbage Queen is BearsBud aka Butt Fucked prison bitch.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Ouch! Calling somebody a girl as an insult. That's good stuff. At least we can all now confirm that not only are you completely unfunny, but you are also cringeworthy.
You would know about unfunny and cringeworthy posts.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
Are we really ready to crown his ass already? Amazing potential, but let's not anoint him the savior yet. Bernstein literally compared Fields and Jalen Hurts to Brady and Manning, LMAO. apparently he forgot Burrows and Mahomes are in the league. What an embarrassment that station has become.

Fields may be a perennial pro bowler. He may be Lamar Jackson. He may be less. Things are looking good, but people need to slow their roll on crowning him as a future great.
88 posts, 30 of them disliked.

Good start, bro.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think this is explained by "bad QB stockholm syndrome". A sickness that plagues Bears fans for loving the bad QB prison so much that when an elite QB rescued them from this prison, they preferred to remain sad and depressed about their football fan existence, by trying to explain to others they were still in bad QB prison.
I don’t get it. The Bears are so threadbare on talent in all 3 phases, and Justin Fields, by himself, makes the Bears actually watchable. And, by himself, makes the Bears actually competitive.

I don’t understand the shade thrown his way.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
What if a black person doesn't think he is the answer? Are they even actually black if they don't like Fields? Hurry, somebody ask Sleepy Joe about that.
The fact that you referred to him as "Sleepy Joe" answers a lot about you. And nobody even had to ask. Good job, making this political slappy good job skippy.jpg

mecha

Liked Posts:
Racist spotted. Get him @Anytime23 @HeHateMe
shitty take, bro.

you should tag your idiot brethren that think Fields sucks because he doesn't throw for 400 yards a game all the while neglecting he's almost literally the entire Bears offense that was scoring 30+ points a game with no help around him.