Boomer thinks Bears should have drafted Mac

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

OK….. he didn’t say that EXACTLY…. But if he thinks Mac should have gone #1 then obviously he thinks the Bears picked the wrong QB.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He’s either mentally handicapped or that’s clickbait.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who cares? It is entirely reasonable for him to think Jones is the best QB in this class and it is entirely reasonable for others to think it Fields or someone else. This is really a non issue.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who cares? It is entirely reasonable for him to think Jones is the best QB in this class and it is entirely reasonable for others to think it Fields or someone else. This is really a non issue.
Here comes remy to remy this thread and take all the fun out of it....

No one said Boomer can't have an opinion but it's awfully stupid of him to just assume the rest of the world thinks like him. This is one of the biggest and worst overreactions I've ever seen. We're two weeks into the season and Mac Jones is coached by the best NFL coach of all time and he doesn't even look great. He looks competent.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here comes remy to remy this thread and take all the fun out of it....

No one said Boomer can't have an opinion but it's awfully stupid of him to just assume the rest of the world thinks like him. This is one of the biggest and worst overreactions I've ever seen. We're two weeks into the season and Mac Jones is coached by the best NFL coach of all time and he doesn't even look great. He looks competent.
It is awfully stupid for you to overreact to his overreaction. That is all!

Bears Fans - "Oh my god. A TV analyst shared his opinion on TV. The horror."

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:

OK….. he didn’t say that EXACTLY…. But if he thinks Mac should have gone #1 then obviously he thinks the Bears picked the wrong QB.
He is saying that if teams could see how the QBs would play in the first two weeks, he would have gone #1. He says nothing about who he thought should have gone first at the time of the draft.

But he also kind of contradicted himself by saying that Mac went into the perfect situation while the other two QBs that have started both games are rebuilding. Would Mac really have looked the best so far on one of those teams?

2 Weeks is a very small sample size and I would not take this article to mean anything except Mac is probably in the best position to exceed and has played the best of the 5 QBs selected so far.