Borom is back! We are saved!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Didn't get first round reps no way he can be good.

He's a rookie in his first game. Even if he was a top 5 pick and got all the 1st reps I wouldn't expect him to be good for at least 5 games.
Then throw in the fact that he's a 5th round pick, injured, no reps, Bears' coaching. That's a lot to over-come.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's a rookie in his first game. Even if he was a top 5 pick and got all the 1st reps I wouldn't expect him to be good for at least 5 games.
Then throw in the fact that he's a 5th round pick, injured, no reps, Bears' coaching. That's a lot to over-come.
Twas a joke but it takes a lot more than five games to get good. I though you said we are saved and now you say he's not good?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Negative Nancy. Halftime has that job. Don't be such a dick rider.
Well....100% of the nfl games he's played in he's injured by halftime.....in addition to his camp injuries

He looks the part and I think he can be a piece moving fwd but he's got to stay healthy.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah but didn’t Pace have a 2nd round grade on him? He’s one of his signature draft steals dammit

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Well....100% of the nfl games he's played in he's injured by halftime.....in addition to his camp injuries

He looks the part and I think he can be a piece moving fwd but he's got to stay healthy.

So if he plays the whole game, he will have made a 150% swing in the injured dept. Give him a chance and quit being such a sour puss. Positive Vibes man. Go smoke a fatty and relax. It's Saturday and you're not dead so there's that.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is he starting?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Twas a joke but it takes a lot more than five games to get good. I though you said we are saved and now you say he's not good?

Whoever that top 10 pick was that people claim I said we should get when he was projected to go before our pick and did go before we got Smith had some early flashes, and a lot of complete wiffs.
I don't know if he was good by 5 games but he was sure was better than he was his first couple of games.

I really haven't followed his career but I do recall people posting clips of him getting burned his first couple of games to prove anyone can play oline. Since those clips quickly stopped before the year was up I assume he got better.

(And I think he's still a 9'er so we'll get to see what top pass rusher vs top olineman can do.)

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd be surprised if he plays this week.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I'd be surprised if he plays this week.
If he wasn't going to be on the active gameday roster they wouldn't have activated him

Since he'll be active i think he see some action.

Wouldn't be surprised if he sees a decent amount of action

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
in a season that is looking lost with Nagy still around hope the Borom can get some starts under his belt sometime this season.

Reactions: Myk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So
Whoever that top 10 pick was that people claim I said we should get when he was projected to go before our pick and did go before we got Smith had some early flashes, and a lot of complete wiffs.
I don't know if he was good by 5 games but he was sure was better than he was his first couple of games.

I really haven't followed his career but I do recall people posting clips of him getting burned his first couple of games to prove anyone can play oline. Since those clips quickly stopped before the year was up I assume he got better.

(And I think he's still a 9'er so we'll get to see what top pass rusher vs top olineman can do.)
Solomon Thomas?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's people in this thread bickering, but I can't tell wtf about

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
He’s probably better than anyone other than Peters out the gate

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator