Brady almost went to Chicago

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Brady made the decision not to come. Maybe Pace could have abducted him. A business deal requires consent from both sides.

“As for the Bears, they looked into all the available QBs before eventually trading for Nick Foles (who will be the backup for Chicago today). Brady was one of them, and Chicago made an offer, sources say.
While there was a lot to like, Brady didn't warm to the idea of playing in the cold again, leaving the Chargers and Bucs as the finalists.“

Bears, Saints loomed under the radar in pursuit of Tom Brady
Pace giving up a fourth round pick and $20M to a back up QB has nothing to do with Brady going to Tampa.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Mitch will have a better year then Brady. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never thought as much as Brady as GOAT as others have. With NE, it was more about team and the Bellicheat influence. I could respect his work ethic and competitiveness but not the GOAT thing. If he came to the Bears, at his age, and won a SB....then and only then would I refer to him as GOAT.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I've never thought as much as Brady as GOAT as others have. With NE, it was more about team and the Bellicheat influence. I could respect his work ethic and competitiveness but not the GOAT thing. If he came to the Bears, at his age, and won a SB....then and only then would I refer to him as GOAT.
i agree, Montana did it with 2 teams and 2 coaches....if Brady can't hang in Tampa? IMO this was one of the reasons he left, he has to prove he's great w/o BB

Grape

Liked Posts:
Why would he want to play for Nagy? Brady is no nonsense and all business. I can’t see him getting behind the club dub culture.
That's not even close to true. Brady loves to have fun with his teammates lol

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both these passes were in the same series. It looks like Brady is trying way too hard to compensate for diminishing arm strength and sailing key passes. Not looking good so far...

g-uWUH.gif

CfRrMd.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i agree, Montana did it with 2 teams and 2 coaches....if Brady can't hang in Tampa? IMO this was one of the reasons he left, he has to prove he's great w/o BB
I always thought it would be the other way around. TB will be an interesting watch with all those weapons and a coach the likes air under the ball. They could still do well but it's as much a test of Arians' ability to adjust as it is on Brady.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I always thought it would be the other way around. TB will be an interesting watch with all those weapons and a coach the likes air under the ball. They could still do well but it's as much a test of Arians' ability to adjust as it is on Brady.
i was blown away at the way Arians fronted Brady to the media...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just read it. Good on Arians telling it like it is. Brady can only be Brady is he makes great reads and anticipates at this point. Hard to be perfect and not have an arm or feet to bail you out when your not.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Both these passes were in the same series. It looks like Brady is trying way too hard to compensate for diminishing arm strength and sailing key passes. Not looking good so far...

g-uWUH.gif

CfRrMd.gif

I think for him its just a matter of him adjusting his play to his where his arm is at now and the Bruce Arians system adjusting to Brady

Manning went through these same issues his first few games in Denver. He had to learn how to adjust his game to what his arm could do at that point and the offense basically threw away the system and decided to just let Manning run what he'd always run

All the sudden it clicked for him and he was on fire from there. I think we see Brady do the same in the next few games if Arians is willing to adjust his offense more

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Great stuff here.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Thank You. Did he come to Bears and win SB? No he did not. I shall not refer to him as GOAT.

Got to be the smallpox speaking. The only explanation for this level of stupidity.