Brandon Hagel traded

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Granada

Liked Posts:
Hagel was damn lucky he redeemed himself with the assist on the OT GWG last night. He missed a wide-open net to ice the game at the end of the 3rd period -- I mean, it was really, really bad.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hagel was damn lucky he redeemed himself with the assist on the OT GWG last night. He missed a wide-open net to ice the game at the end of the 3rd period -- I mean, it was really, really bad.
D-man looked to get a stick on it but he's not like the first gut to miss point blank either if he did. Nice play on the OT GWG though and 4pts in 6gms with bottom six minutes. Tampa got him as much for the next two years @ 1 1/2M as they did this year IMO and he'll earn a promotion with Cooper next year.....he always has. He'll also benefit from a full camp with a real HC like Cooper.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Two helpers to go along with two take-aways in 15 SOLID playoff minutes last night,Tampa will NEVER regret this trade.

Radish was force fed a bunch of PP time with Kane puttin' em right on the tape.....point blank,eleven career goals @24 would have me hitting the brakes!

Hags saw 34/68 in his first 130 NHL games and 3pts in his first 4PO games,bottom six be dammed,42 his last year in Erie and three solid AHL seasons produced one tough as hell competitor who only gets better from here........I'll remind you guys!

His real value to TB will be the production he provides for 1 1/ 2M the next two seasons,allowing TB to spend elsewhere.
Not sure what your point is, the consensus which I agree with is that it was a win-win trade, both teams benefitted. Everything you are saying was baked into the analysis at the time of the trade. Would do all over again.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not sure what your point is, the consensus which I agree with is that it was a win-win trade, both teams benefitted. Everything you are saying was baked into the analysis at the time of the trade. Would do all over again.
My point? Just stating my opinion like you and I don't need a consensus to form mine.
The return does look to be a good one and both teams did benefit.