Braverman interview

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/videos/NFLN-Braverman-talks-playing-style/655a5142-cf4e-49d2-a8ad-cdda6821dc85

Good interview with Braverman by Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks.

I really like this kid, he's going to be nasty. You can tell just looking at his beard and how he keeps it what he's all about. It's maintained but on the verge of busting loose into a full grown Slauson type Viking beard. Braverman is a chain mover that can take it to the house whenever he touches the rock. They compared him to Troy Brown of the Pats which I believe is his floor, he's going to be a great Bear! I took Braverman in the 5th round of my mock draft so don't even accuse me of being some meatball-homer that hasn't even e-scouted him cuz I did, for like 2 whole hours, and now he's ours! Pace may have even seen my mock, not sure. Either way, enjoy the interview!

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
A perfect beard is important.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
A perfect beard is important.

I agree, it's not one of those ***gy pencil beards you see a lot these days, but also not all duck dynasty. He has it just right.

I really think this kids gonna light it up this year; if any of you do fantasy I suggest drafting this guy early and often. He's going to be deadly in the redzone. I think a good nickname for him is ''the enigma''. Whatcha think, rup?

Last edited:

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree, it's not one of those ***gy pencil beards you see a lot these days, but also not all duck dynasty. He has it just right.

I really think this kids gonna light it up this year; if any of do fantasy I suggest drafting this guy early and often. He's going to be deadly in the redzone. I think a good nickname for him is ''the enigma''. Whatcha think, rup?

Anything with nig in it seems inappropriate, but I like it.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anything with nig in it seems inappropriate, but I like it.

Cool, Daniel ''the enigma'' Braverman it is. And nig for short. Inappropriate is fun!

Last edited:

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
He won't survive in the NFL with Jay throwing him the ball on his small frame even though I wish him the best. Jay tends to throw high which exposes the WRs to unnecessary punishment from defenders.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool, Daniel ''the enigma'' Braverman it is. And nig for short. Inappropriate is fun!

It would suck if we waste this really cool nickname and he doesnt make the team.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
He won't survive in the NFL with Jay throwing him the ball on his small frame even though I wish him the best. Jay tends to throw high which exposes the WRs to unnecessary punishment from defenders.

As it stands right this second, Braverman is the 3rd best WR on our roster. I'm not really too worried about him being able to take the punishment over the middle but I agree with your point on Jay. With the absence of a go to TE on our roster, I think Braverman will quickly become a nice outlet for Jay underneath and with the enigma's RAC ability I think he's going to have a monster year for a rookie. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended the year with 750 yards, 6-7 TD's, and 60 catches. He's a gamer.

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
Finally we have another scrappy underdog slot receiver to fill the working man hero for the fan base.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I'm certain this kid will be at least as good as Amendola.

Braverman has a better name, more speed, quicker, younger and has better moves. 30-50 receptions on this team would be great.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Sucky threads suck. Especially when you factor in this is the THIRD time this interview has been posted as a thread.

You're really batting 1000 today slugger. Your postings will be tough to top after today. Bang up job. Again.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Shut up cagtoad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
The Enigma gonna shred some cheese this year.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As an old Chinese lady once told me, ''if it ain't white, it must be wong!''

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

thats horrible

AussieBear

good call by the mock draft champion.. my only issues with the braverman..it sounds like hes already suffering from some sort of cte... the trade off for a small white great slot is da concussions... its not my head, so use da boy up cutty...