Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Herb Gardner

Liked Posts:
Say next year we get a top 10 pick and use it for T or WR. That rookie should be expected to be good by the time Fields is being ushered out the door. What are the odds Fields can turn it around and earn a contract in one year after 3 years of nobody to protect him or throw to?
The only hope for Fields now is Jenkins, Borom or Jones. Or the long shot that one of the late rounders were way underdrafted.

Question, this hypothetical 2nd round OL pick that should have been chosen instead, when would he have been ready to play, this year?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Question, this hypothetical 2nd round OL pick that should have been chosen instead, when would he have been ready to play, this year?

Ideally late 2022, but at least by Fields' 3rd year.

Hopefully the 5th round T we got will be ready by the end of this year (because if he's not he's probably another low round T we'll be stuck with in spite of him sucking). Hindsight being 20/20 that 2nd round T should've been taken instead of the WR in the 3rd. The point is that he ranked better than the safety so the claim that we went BPA is complete BS. We picked players they wanted and they wanted defense in the 2nd, protecting the QB is worthy of 6s and 7s.
I guarantee there were offensive players that better teams than the Bears had ranked better than either of our 2nd picks. Bears just value defense higher than offense. It's an opinion and the way the Bears have been going nobody should assume their opinion is the right one.

But all the blind fanboy meatheads want to play "coach said" instead of using their own brains to think. They play the poor GM with no picks out of one side of their mouth and then fawn over 6th and 7th rounders out of the other side. Yes Poles did good at filling the empty spaces with bodies when starting with nothing, but that's all that went on in this draft so far. We'll find out much later if he's a low round oline drafting god.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I am saying Pitts isnt the reason they didnt. They decided independently of Pitts that they were not sold on Fields.

Or it could be they had players ranked in tiers as Poles said and it just happened that the guys left in their 2nd round tier were defense. The draft is fluid. Who you want at a given pick is dependent on who was picked prior.

They didnt ignore Fields. They signed Pringle, St Brown and Patrick. They tried to sign Bates. They drafted a WR, 4 OL and a RB.

So lets be real. The issue isnt that they ignored Fields. The issue is they didnt address WR and OL in the manner you wished they had. This isnt abiut ignoring Fields. This is about them ignoring you and the way you wanted them to address these needs.
@Anytime23

Holy shit this is actual gold! they didn't ignore fields, they signed pringle, St. Brown, and Patrick.

RIPPPPPPPPPP

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23

Holy shit this is actual gold! they didn't ignore fields, they signed pringle, St. Brown, and Patrick.

RIPPPPPPPPPP
This is exactly one of the posts i was thinking of earlier. Adding literally anyone and posing it as substantive additions.

Pure, unadulterated, grade A Bears shill shit. Im starting to wonder if this guy is illwill on twitter.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
This is exactly one of the posts i was thinking of earlier. Adding literally anyone and posing it as substantive additions.

Pure, unadulterated, grade A Bears shill shit. Im starting to wonder if this guy is illwill on twitter.
I just can't even with these takes. It's exactly as I said earlier today, he plays both sides of the argument, or he plays no argument at all.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just can't even with these takes. It's exactly as I said earlier today, he plays both sides of the argument, or he plays no argument at all.

No I play we have to see how moves play out. These moves ended up being shit. Such is life. Cry about it some more.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
No I play we have to see how moves play out. These moves ended up being shit. Such is life. Cry about it some more.
Refusing to admit defeat, its fine. Poles signed ESB, Pringle, AND Patrick! can't wait for your off season takes this year and how the bears are SB bound!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Refusing to admit defeat, its fine. Poles signed ESB, Pringle, AND Patrick! can't wait for your off season takes this year and how the bears are SB bound!

I just said they ended up being shit. You really struggle with reading comprehension.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ryan is good. He's rehabbing his shoulder and killing the tinder game. You would know this if you accepted my invite into the super secret CCS trolling discord.
I forgot about that. Sorry just been busy.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I just said they ended up being shit. You really struggle with reading comprehension.
I'm not struggling with anything. I'm sorry you struggle with being wrong. I promise its okay! We all are wrong, some of us just understand how to handle it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not struggling with anything. I'm sorry you struggle with being wrong. I promise its okay! We all are wrong, some of us just understand how to handle it.
Clearly you are if you cant grasp what is meant by me saying they were shit.