BREAKING: Blackhawks to hold briefing on Jenner & Block investigation

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It depends what they are trying to get. If Beaches team wants something like 30mil (based on 3milx10 seasons for a hypothetical career) I get the push back.

No one REALLY knows exactly what is happening behind closed doors

Fair enough, but the public perception is pretty poor.

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
It should not say team. It should say the ownership of the franchise.

Can someone explain why Rick Westhead or the general public doesnt care about more investigating of the NHL/PA as a whole, Notre Dame, University of Miami Ohio, Aldrichs family (must have known something about Brads problems and jobs he was getting especially by Miami Ohio) and the high school itself (This guy should be able to work anywhere but he wants to just volunteer here. Cool!)

This is a whole system of different groups of people failing. Do we want to fix issues that allow these guys to just keep slipping through the cracks, or just 'cancel' the Blackhawks and look for the next big story?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
None of this is JD2 or Organization right now, this is all lawyer posturing vs. lawyer posturing. It's like you guys have never seen grandstanding before.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Can someone explain why Rick Westhead or the general public doesnt care about more investigating of the NHL/PA as a whole, Notre Dame, University of Miami Ohio, Aldrichs family (must have known something about Brads problems and jobs he was getting especially by Miami Ohio) and the high school itself (This guy should be able to work anywhere but he wants to just volunteer here. Cool!)

This is a whole system of different groups of people failing. Do we want to fix issues that allow these guys to just keep slipping through the cracks, or just 'cancel' the Blackhawks and look for the next big story?
Westhead has been the fucking man thru all of this. He never let this story die and I give him props for going up against the Hawks when nobody, including the hired goon beat reporters who multi retweet each other’s articles wouldn’t say anything that would get their press access taken away from them. Westhead is doing the lords work.

That said, nobody cares about the NHL. Face facts, hockey is on par with NASCAR in popularity and even then I’d say driving in circles is more popular. Casual sports fans know who Dale Earnhardt jr is. Connor McDavid, not so much and JR is retired. Why isn’t this story getting more press? It’s the NHL, that’s why.

Plus, there’s an awful lot of holes in this story. Something isn’t adding up and in my opinion Beach’s camp doesn’t want this to go to trial and is looking to cash in while the Hawks lawyers are willing to wait it out.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Not suprised.

Beachs lawyer wanted a fast settlement and used social media to push her agenda, the Hawks knew the entire time they would win and still gave the guy 2 million bucks, of which his lawyer is going to get most of it.

Beach’s career ended in juniors when he did the whole stick riding thing like Tiger Williams to an empty net and got his clock cleaned by a 16 year old who was a foot shorter then him. Tallon picked up all his retreads but stayed the fuck away from him. He was a bully who got bullied then cried on social media for sympathy like a baby instead of doing the thing most people would have done in that situation and beat the living shit out the pervert. I have no sympathy for Kyle Beach after the comments he made about Milan Lucic. None. You reap what you sow.

I hope the teenager got more money from the Hawks and I hope he’s healed mentally from all of this.

That said, if this is what got Blowman jettisoned from the league I’m happy with the results.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not suprised.

Beachs lawyer wanted a fast settlement and used social media to push her agenda, the Hawks knew the entire time they would win and still gave the guy 2 million bucks, of which his lawyer is going to get most of it.

Beach’s career ended in juniors when he did the whole stick riding thing like Tiger Williams to an empty net and got his clock cleaned by a 16 year old who was a foot shorter then him. Tallon picked up all his retreads but stayed the fuck away from him. He was a bully who got bullied then cried on social media for sympathy like a baby instead of doing the thing most people would have done in that situation and beat the living shit out the pervert. I have no sympathy for Kyle Beach after the comments he made about Milan Lucic. None. You reap what you sow.

I hope the teenager got more money from the Hawks and I hope he’s healed mentally from all of this.

That said, if this is what got Blowman jettisoned from the league I’m happy with the results.
Jesus.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not suprised.

Wow you're a piece of shit. Hope you experience rape one day fucking loser.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
No wonder Rocky was so cranky...3 more lawsuits coming...

I have a feeling there’s going to be more.

Now it’s getting to the point why didn’t the Hawks do a background check on this guy before hiring him. Because you damn well know there’s lawyers changing their internet sites to say “Brad Aldrich rape cases” as something they will take now.

Same as it ever was.