BREAKING: Blackhawks to hold briefing on Jenner & Block investigation

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Regardless of what story is the truth.....Beach sounds like a real charmer himself or maybe just a moron. On the Sicko Chart, Beach appears to only be slightly less perverted than Aldrich.
Kyle Beach isn’t a saint.

I don’t condone anything the perv did to him, but Beach has a rap sheet a mile long.

When the shit gets out about how me made fun of Lucics deformity, the racist stuff to Aliu, and his bullying in juniors I’m sure many will have a different opinion of the guy.

Im sure he knows he’s waiting to get cancelled. There’s videos on YouTube where entire teams in juniors wanted to beat the kid up and in every skirmish he picks out the smallest kid on the ice and the smallest kid always seem to get the better of Beach.

Ask Lucic what he thinks about all this after Beach called him the hunchback of BC.

Last edited:

gopher72

Liked Posts:
Definite end of the Glory Days and any hope of a renaissance. As with Duncan Keith, I would hate to see Toews and Kane go but wouldn't object to seeing them depart for greener pastures and a suitable ending to their great careers. It won't happen in Chicago. So reminiscent of Butkus and Sayers playing out the string on those god awful Bears teams.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
The last two posts shows why sexual abuse victims stay quiet.
Sure, because you probably missed the part where I said I don’t condone anything that happened to Beach by that perv.

Do you follow hockey? Because if you did, you would know the type of character Kyle Beach had and it wasn’t positive.

He was traded from Everette because his own team mates couldn’t stand him. He was beyond toxic as a human being. He was Avery on top shelf meth with the lone exception Averys team mates actually liked him more so then Beach’s did.

His final junior year he was a monster, 50 plus goals and almost 200 pims. He was Avery and Iginla and that’s a combination the NHL has never seen, and it’s a fucking shame the NHL never did see that. Lost because of some creeper video coach? Yeah, my heart was breaking during that interview when he talked about it.

Players throwing shade at him? Not so much. He’s said shit just as bad if not worse making fun of people’s physical deformities and bullying smaller players. If you dish it out you better be able to take it.

Ive known for a long time it was Beach, just like a lot of people did, and everyone in the know said the same thing;

What happened to him was horrible, but karmas a bitch when it came to chirping on the ice.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His final junior year he was a monster, 50 plus goals and almost 200 pims. He was Avery and Iginla and that’s a combination the NHL has never seen, and it’s a fucking shame the NHL never did see that. Lost because of some creeper video coach? Yeah, my heart was breaking during that interview when he talked about it.
This is correct.
It is a shame.
Lots of us knew Beach had issues even before this but damn, if he could have focused some of that and put in on the ice.
He was always kind of a character to me. "Hot shit prospect with skill and grit but a nutcase and an asshole"
Seeing that interview really humanized him.
I don't even really know how I feel about this yet. I'm pissed off. I'm sad. But I'm proud of Kyle Beach for talking about it.
Shades of Theo Fleury.

blackpep72

Liked Posts:
The thing that puzzles me is how a big 20 year old guy can let that happen. But i guess its a mental thing. Kind of how women stay together with an abusive man.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sure, because you probably missed the part where I said I don’t condone anything that happened to Beach by that perv.

Do you follow hockey? Because if you did, you would know the type of character Kyle Beach had and it wasn’t positive.

He was traded from Everette because his own team mates couldn’t stand him. He was beyond toxic as a human being. He was Avery on top shelf meth with the lone exception Averys team mates actually liked him more so then Beach’s did.

Players throwing shade at him? Not so much. He’s said shit just as bad if not worse making fun of people’s physical deformities and bullying smaller players. If you dish it out you better be able to take it.

Ive known for a long time it was Beach, just like a lot of people did, and everyone in the know said the same thing;

What happened to him was horrible, but karmas a bitch when it came to chirping on the ice.
So basically you're saying rape is horrible but some people deserve it, and if people followed hockey like you do, they'd understand this. You're the weird flex king of CCS.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Even worse is you just doubled down. ?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The thing that puzzles me is how a big 20 year old guy can let that happen. But i guess its a mental thing. Kind of how women stay together with an abusive man.
Thought the same thing but these sex offenders have a nose for who they can take advantage of. True predators.

Granada

Liked Posts:
One thing I thought was odd......this is Aldrich

Beach is 6'3" and 210 lbs.

Why didn't he kick the shit out of him?

Gotta admit, that thought did cross my mind when I heard who it was, but then again, even though Beach was a beast, he was still a kid essentially. He wasn't even drinking age yet and even if it he was older, it just goes to show it can happen to anyone and by anyone.

I remember when the Hawks drafted him, they were given an A+, I want to say by the NHL Network. I loved the pick, because he was a player that played physical and fought often -- something the Hawks always lacked, especially back then. There were such high hopes for him, especially considering he was an 11th overall pick. Both he and Aliu were supposed to be the future.

Granada

Liked Posts:
It was reported that Q didn't meet with the media after the Panthers' game last night. Even Toews and Kane faced the music and gave post-game interviews. Many are also surprised he was even allowed to coach last night, considering players are not allowed to play until after they meet with the NHL. I'll admit: I was a huge Q fan when he was here -- like almost any Hawk fan -- but he needs to go. I can't imagine the league won't fire him and Chevy at this point.

Everything that made the Cup era great is now forever tainted by some fucking video coach no one would have ever noticed was gone. This all could have been so easily avoided.

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
Aldrich for sure took advantage of Beach. Size didn't matter. It seems like he gained trust by taking the black aces out and getting the under age guys alcohol at bars and at his apartment.

From the report it seems there was at least one occasion that they brought a woman home with them.

At this point Aldrich has all the power hold these things over Beaches head, plus his 'power' of being able to pass on good or BAD reviews to coaches and management to make or break Beach who just barely got to Rockford and Chicago (in Beaches mind)

I bet in reality the coaching staff and management never loved Aldrich as a co worker or friend, and he probably really had very little input on roster decisions.

The HUGE problem was how management in all organizations saw things like this.

As wrong as it it, Management in all industries would not want negative publicity to come out especially at such a crucial time. ADULT Male on Male assault was even more of a foreign concept at the time, and they probably felt
"We knew this kid has issues when we drafted him. Now he's hanging out drinking with Aldrich. At worst he got taken advantage of a bit and we have a creep coach, but Beach is 6'3" 230lbs. He didnt need to keep hanging out with Aldrich if he's getting all these nasty texts from him. Now we got 2 guys who have very little to do with our Cup run that can RUIN EVERYTHING WE WORKED FOR IF THIS GETS OUT!"

Everyone prioritized the wrong thing, AND partially at the very least victim blamed Beach.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Quite frankly, you sound like an idiot.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is all pretty similar to Joe Paterno and everyone at Penn State. "We didnt know anything for sure and reported everything we heard to our superiors. Its their job to decide if the authorities should be involved"

The big thing I have not been able to find is if the Hawks gave Aldrich a good review/recommendation for future employment.
One awful decision equals Penn State giving Sandusky free reign for over a decade?

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
One awful decision equals Penn State giving Sandusky free reign for over a decade?
Not equal. I am just saying the organizational excuse of "I reported it to my superiors, and I thought the matter was investigated and resolved" is similar

Also, the Penn State info came out after the 2010 season. Even at that time there was a segment of the public (Penn State fans specifically) defending that excuse.

Last edited:

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aliu was called a liar by many when he reported a different type of abuse a while back and even many of those who believed Peters did what he was accused of blamed Alui's music and called him a punk or a thug. Some said Alui was only making a money grab due to a failed career.

Reading some of the report shows a player who's been an absolute tooth ache at every level somehow involved in a liquor filled three way with Aldrege and a prostitute before the attack.......was Beach a willing participant in this illegal behavior,drugged or forced at the end of a baseball bat?

No one can see the men in that room casting a jaundiced eye after hearing of their most troubled player(possibly ever) being involved with prostitutes and liquor right before the alleged attack? Bowman and others have also said the serious nature of the alleged attack wasn't fully know in the May 2010 meeting.

Aldrege has been subsequently convicted and jailed for similar attracts so Beach's allegations do carry weight but he also may have foolishly put himself in a bad position.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Regardless of what story is the truth.....Beach sounds like a real charmer himself or maybe just a moron. On the Sicko Chart, Beach appears to only be slightly less perverted than Aldrich.
Doesn't mean he deserved to be sexually assaulted.
A lot of laypeople think that, but the reality is that this is a person of power coercion situation, and before anyone on this board says anything--yes, trained professionals knew about person of power situations LONG before the #MeToo movement. it's why they are professionals and we are laypeople.

Aldrich was a person of power. He even told the players (allegedly is implied in all of this) that he could make or break their careers. He did what every single rapist and sexual abuser has done: He told the victim to take it, that no one would believe him, and that he would ruin him if he ever told anyone. Further, think about any person who is on the cusp of a professional sport: How many of them have a plan B if (in this case) hockey doesn't work out? How many of them in their late teens and early 20's have any life skills that would get them a job in something beyond unskilled labor? Not many. Even further, how many of them grew up with their parents admonishing them to always listen to their coaches and do everything they say?

No one's saying Beach was a saint, but just because he wasn't, that wasn't a reason to at least take the situation seriously and get professional investigators involved and get Aldrich away from Beach as a precaution.