Breaking: Bulls to hire Arturas Karnisovas

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Holy crap. This would actually be a good choice... am I in bizarro world

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Good candidate. Has Denver with a talented roster and contending for the West. Good pick as long as he has autonomy to build the roster his way.
Honest question but who have his draft picks been?

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Love the hire. It’ll be interesting to see who he brings in as his GM. I doubt he’ll be able to poach many guys off the Nuggets, so it’ll probably be an outside hire. Boylen is good as gone. Kenny Atkinson would be a great replacement.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
"Karnisovas' diverse background in the game had captured the Bulls attention from the start of this process, including his role in building the Denver Nuggets into a contender with President Tim Connelly and Governor Josh Kroenke. The Nuggets draft success has included All-NBA center Nikola Jokic, guards Jamal Murray and Gary Harris and former center Jusuf Nurkic. "

LOL two of the guys garpax traded up to get doug mcdermott. I think ripping off garpax alone qualifies him.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
"Karnisovas' diverse background in the game had captured the Bulls attention from the start of this process, including his role in building the Denver Nuggets into a contender with President Tim Connelly and Governor Josh Kroenke. The Nuggets draft success has included All-NBA center Nikola Jokic, guards Jamal Murray and Gary Harris and former center Jusuf Nurkic. "

LOL two of the guys garpax traded up to get doug mcdermott. I think ripping off garpax alone qualifies him.

Yeah, that damn trade...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
He must be one hell of a fisherman.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I think part of the hire was him actually going out there thru his agent saying how much he wanted the job.

Someone wanting to be in the Chicago Bulls organization was just not normal business.