Breaking down the Bears' offensive problems

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
No clue who this guy is but spot on breakdown... (y)

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I follow him on twitter, cool dude

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Every week, it becomes painfully more apparent that the Bears have issues in literally every single facet of the offense, both systemically and personnel-wise.

Trubisky has hit a massive mental brick wall, and is incapable of consistently executing a semi-decent intermediate+ pass.

The OL is absolutely miserable in run blocking and their pass protection is regressing by the week.

Receivers aren't finishing routes, blocking is pathetic and drops...drops everywhere.

RB's...did I mention drops? Also outside of Montgomery on occasion, none of the backs can hit a hole to save their life.

I would critique the TE position, but I don't even know what that is anymore.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Every week, it becomes painfully more apparent that the Bears have issues in literally every single facet of the offense, both systemically and personnel-wise.

Trubisky has hit a massive mental brick wall, and is incapable of consistently executing a semi-decent intermediate+ pass.

The OL is absolutely miserable in run blocking and their pass protection is regressing by the week.

Receivers aren't finishing routes, blocking is pathetic and drops...drops everywhere.

RB's...did I mention drops? Also outside of Montgomery on occasion, none of the backs can hit a hole to save their life.

Good post, but you'll have to help me: what is this "hole" thing that Montgomery can't hit?

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

This is what I'm seeing, except for the hole for RBs to hit. Lol.

Which is why I don't buy into the idea of giving Nagy another QB. I think at this point, I'm in favor of Pace, Nagy, and Trubisky being elsewhere in 2020.