Breaking! ! ! Josh Gorden is possibly maybe going to be reinstigated into the NFL

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I would literally be head over heels if Pace took a chance on him as he is an amazing talent who has wasted his talent by always GETTING wasted but maybe this time it's time for a clean slate? Bears sure could use his toughness at the position and if Josh can stay sober he would become instantly an fan favorite. Then they can trade A Rob and sign some better talented play makers for the defense but maybe that is just a pipe dream especially if Gordon literally can not put down the pipe!

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
This is like the 5th time I’ve heard of this bum being banned and then reinstated. He should just stay home, save his brain cells, and smoke Mary janna

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I would literally be head over heels if Pace took a chance on him as he is an amazing talent who has wasted his talent by always GETTING wasted but maybe this time it's time for a clean slate? Bears sure could use his toughness at the position and if Josh can stay sober he would become instantly an fan favorite. Then they can trade A Rob and sign some better talented play makers for the defense but maybe that is just a pipe dream especially if Gordon literally can not put down the pipe!
8ixL.gif

Bust

Liked Posts:

cheap rental for the rest of this season on a prove it deal would work for sure.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm guessing the OP didn't see his last attempt at a comeback....not exactly overwhelming. That was 2 years ago. He's like 30 now. I think he's done.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OP rails on Eddie Jackson for being a bum and then has the gall to say 'hey let's sign this guy who's missed 2 full seasons for smoking weed, played on 3 teams since 2017, played 28 out of 48 possible games and hasn't had a good season since 2013'

And on top of this, Andy Dalton threw TWO passes over 10 yards. I mean are you FREAKING KIDDING ME, Vick? Did Jesper hit you upside the head with a 2x4 today on the jobsite?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can he be the second coming of Antonio Brown? Doubtful.

AB has/had Tom the GOAT F'n BRADY up his ass and still flunked out in NE before getting yet another shot in TB.

Gorden won't have that type of support in CHI with Matt "Be-You-ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY" Nagy. Nope. Keep dreaming.

As posted already, even if he had a come to Jesus miracle change of maturity, Nagy would mis-use him with 5 yard curls on 3rd and 12 every time.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last edited:

discplayer

Liked Posts:

Reinstated

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I don't think a lack of WRs is our problem. A lack of a competent HC/OC to take advantage of the WRs we do have is a bigger problem.

I don't mind kicking the tires on Josh Gordon at all though, and cannabis is legal in this state and the NFL is pretty woke now anyway. Are they still testing for cannabis or is it the NBA that's stopped doing that? I forget.