You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude just needs to come out of the closet

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
She was sharing her frustrations cause the virgin ex wasn't going down on her enough..... DUH!!!! Only twice, wtf!!!

I have this one boyfriend, in particular, that was just the worst, the WORST at just having sex. In fact, he went down on me twice during the years we were together and I asked him once and said, 'Why don’t you ever go down? By the way, I don’t want you to. But I’m just wondering why because I feel like most guys I can’t get out of my vagina and I’m like you have to fake it all the time.'

"He said he’s like, 'Well, I just haven’t had a lot of you know experience doing it.' And I was like, 'Oh.' And that’s when I was also like, 'Um, he may like Benton [points at Whitney's podcast producer] instead,' you know? It might be his kind of game and stuff.

“But also it was like every every time we had sex, every time: Dark. Spooning from behind. Every time. It was a dark relationship. But also lights off, lights out. It was like, spooning from behind, so it’s like you don’t have to see my face, you have to see that it’s a girl.

“And I didn’t put all these pieces together until later. First of all, I got evidence about something, then I put the pieces together.

“I was like, 'Oh, that’s what all that… Ohhhhh.'

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"He said he’s like, 'Well, I just haven’t had a lot of you know experience doing it.' And I was like, 'Oh.' And that’s when I was also like, 'Um, he may like Benton [points at Whitney's podcast producer] instead,' you know? It might be his kind of game and stuff.

“But also it was like every every time we had sex, every time: Dark. Spooning from behind. Every time. It was a dark relationship. But also lights off, lights out. It was like, spooning from behind, so it’s like you don’t have to see my face, you have to see that it’s a girl.

“And I didn’t put all these pieces together until later. First of all, I got evidence about something, then I put the pieces together.

“I was like, 'Oh, that’s what all that… Ohhhhh.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope, definitely Erin!!

Wow. Being CCS n all, I assumed that was made up, but YEP! Straight copy/paste from the article! yikes to whoever that dude is.

They name some 6 possible exes of hers, of which I think we can safely say probably have no chance in hell of having no experience down there. NHL player, two good looking actors narrows it down to AR12 and a couple others. She mentions being w/ the guy for "years".

It's AR12 for sure.

And yes, he didn't beat the Bears recently. Hands down, the Bears' bullshit offense beat the Bears.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Any guy that cares about whether some slut hes dating is satisfied in bed is a bitch!
Says the guys that can't do it. Bet you are one of those, "it's not the size of the wave" guys too.
Yeah, no guy ever gets an ego trip from making a women quiver in ecstasy.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Says the guys that can't do it. Bet you are one of those, "it's not the size of the wave" guys too.
I feel like over half this board could use this. It's a really good read.

Attachments

• 61-xWhcYBNL.jpg
    61-xWhcYBNL.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
How old are you? 15? I couldnt care less what you think clown.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Sex isn't the sex that Rogers wants to have sex with.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Alright, here comes the very obvious joke that you Bears fans wouldn't have come up with:

This is great news! When Rodgers rapes your team twice a year at least now you know he's not really that good at it....

tenor.gif

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I feel like over half this board could use this. It's a really good read.

If you needed to read this article to know this I feel bad for you.

Obviously this doesn’t apply to many situations...by that I mean non keepers. But if you intend to keep a beautiful woman this is a no brainer.