Breaking news coaching candidate tracking thread for other teams acturally literally making moves whilst the Bears sit with their thumbs up butts.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Bullies never apologize.
It would be hilariously amusing to see him try and tell me how to speak right to my face in real life because in his internet life he might be a cowardly bullying abuser but the tables would literally turn if he made an attempt to be abusive towards me in reality because the reality of it is I could literally clean his clock!

pboer323

Liked Posts:
Seeing how I rarely post, you won’t miss much.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Cowardly? How? I am not the one making him look the fool. He does that well enough on his own
You're literally acting like one

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thank you for the great thread OP. I literally had a wonderful time reading it while taking a few minutes to catch up on Bears news while on vacation.

And please tell that bully who’s on your case to fuck off.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Thank you for the great thread OP. I literally had a wonderful time reading it while taking a few minutes to catch up on Bears news while on vacation.

Thank you and feel free to contribute hot breaking news and tweets and takes inside this thread so we can literally get rid of the stench of this @pboer323 troll whomst doesn't even contribute anything constructive or positive or relevant but just attacks other posters he doesn't like because of the way they type!

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

Ps I will not use that sort of language with him because that just will spread further hate, but I also not tolerate that sort of toxic behavior when it is aimed at me and instead just shake my ****ing head at it!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I have nothing to apologize for. If you think your precious baby needs an apology than that is on you
This isn't a comparison

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
This would be so literally "bears" for the Bears to do, go hire some coach from college just because he coached the quarterback in college and expect the team to be better off when the NFL is literally nothing like college!
Offensively, the NFL is adapting more and more college concepts. Doesn't mean he'd work out, but NFL offenses integrate college schemes more than ever before.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Offensively, the NFL is adapting more and more college concepts. Doesn't mean he'd work out, but NFL offenses integrate college schemes more than ever before.
David Shaw is the college guy I would want.