Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So the cop let's him off the hook and puts him back behind the wheel drunk and high because... he is "the hugest Browns fan."
#protectandserver

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the cop let's him off the hook and puts him back behind the wheel drunk and high because... he is "the hugest Browns fan."
#protectandserver
Well, we don't know if he was drunk and high. He just happened to have those things on him in the car. All we know is that he was caught speeding.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why I hope like hell John Dorsey never works for any NFL organization again.

He let this piece of shit into the NFL, then gave him a undeserved second chance with the Browns.

Guys like Dorsey are bad for the league. Just as bad as these worthless piece of shit players like Hunt are

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, we don't know if he was drunk and high. He just happened to have those things on him in the car. All we know is that he was caught speeding.

It seems pretty obvious. "Oh those are my brothers."

After cop says he will let him go. "I will never do this again."

I feel for running backs because weed is a way of life with the body pain management. They don't deserve this persecution.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It seems pretty obvious. "Oh those are my brothers."

After cop says he will let him go. "I will never do this again."

I feel for running backs because weed is a way of life with the body pain management. They don't deserve this persecution.
Oh no I agree. If I were to bet, I'd bet that he was probably drinking/smoking and driving. Just saying that we don't for sure know that he was high or drunk as the cop never did a test

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"I should be playing for a Super Bowl"

Lol. Fuck you, Cleveland!

What he doesn't realize when he says that, is that he SHOULD be playing for a Super Bowl, but he decided to start kicking and punching some bitch in a hotel instead. That is on YOU, Kareem Hunt. You're not some fucking victim. You put yourself in these positions.

This is some shit that a LOT of people suffer from. They think that all these times that they got in trouble, or shit didn't go their way or whatever, means that they're a victim. You're a victim of yourself. Take some fucking responsibility and accountability. You're the only person that can make shit better for yourself. Holy shit people are fucking dumb.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"I should be playing for a Super Bowl"

Lol. Fuck you, Cleveland!

I was laughing when he said that. In my head I was thinking he should stop saying that. The cop, a Cleveland Browns fan, might change his mind about being lenient on him. Lol.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he didn't kick people and do stupid shit like this he may have been playing for a Superbowl.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
dude, that cop is so fucked

Cop knew it's all recorded. He wasn't bribed to let him go so he didn't do anything wrong. I believe cops are also allowed to use their judgment on what violation to charge.