Breaking News: Kareem Hunt dum af

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
"I should be playing for a Super Bowl"

Lol. Fuck you, Cleveland!

What he doesn't realize when he says that, is that he SHOULD be playing for a Super Bowl, but he decided to start kicking and punching some bitch in a hotel instead. That is on YOU, Kareem Hunt. You're not some fucking victim. You put yourself in these positions.

This is some shit that a LOT of people suffer from. They think that all these times that they got in trouble, or shit didn't go their way or whatever, means that they're a victim. You're a victim of yourself. Take some fucking responsibility and accountability. You're the only person that can make shit better for yourself. Holy shit people are fucking dumb.
Well said. I have no sympathy for people like this. Could not agree more.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Lets see what legal weed in Illinois does for our free agent sales pitches now.

Cleveland signed him because they were afraid the bears were that close.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Oh, so now he's a dummy?

That's good to know. Up until now I thought he was an outstanding citizen who had one minor run in.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
why the fuck he let that cop search his car? what the fuck.

Cause it's smart. He cooperated and caught a break. It is less likely if he refuses and makes the cop call for a K9 and sniff the outside and alert to create probable cause.

Yeah, he caught the break cause he is Browns RB, no denying. But refusing would have only clouded whether or not he catches a break. And that is generally true for anyone past a certain amount of substance.

SOURCE: Hours of Cops and Live PD viewing.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
this is annoying shit. too many stupid fucking drivers out there.

could be the law in that state, I don’t know for sure but here in Florida, speaking from a first responders standpoint- the law states that Drivers may pull over to the nearest curb. Dumb as it is, that is the law here in tardville