dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Again, thats what i see every single day for 2+ years and i don't cry about it. Maybe make better posts where you get more likes than negs and it wont bother you? Idk what to tell you man. I mean just look at your sig and avatar. Your sig is dedicated to me in an attempt to piss me off(which has never worked) and your avatar is an attempt to piss off everyone who hates trump, which is most of the sane world. and TBH political avatars should probably be a no no if you post outside of B&I because it invites arguing.

That isn't all i do. Just like shitting on Pace wasn't all i did, just like shitting on Mitch wasn't all i did. I have talked about everything from Bears ownership, to Soldier Field field conditions, to the NFL in its entirety. I talk about it all.

I've never lied about you doing that. You've admitting to that and you keep saying you misspoke, well you misspoke a couple times because it didn't stop at once. Ask @Chicagosports89 about you claiming he beat his wife. Or you relentlessly calling people homos for criticizing Ryan Pace or even worse, saying they didn't like your mock draft.

I dont have Penny or any mods on my side and im not sure what benefits that would even have? How are you of all posters complaining? You've literally scammed people out of fantasy football money.

Stop making this about me and start looking within yourself. We can go back a decade of your posts and see the same behavior of you claiming to be bullied and then just insulting everyone else. It's crazy people behavior and we're all over it. Time. To. Grow. Up.
Alright so you say to ask @Chicagosports89 about me claiming he beat his wife so i'm asking you to show that @Chicagosports89 because i don't remember saying that but i'm sure if i did then it was to throw a lie at him because he was on here lying about me so show it?

Yes you're right all of your football talk is about shitting on everything Bears. Job well done.

Again please show how i didn't word it wrong with the whole niece thing and show the whole conversation we had and the proof that i worded it wrong is as clear as day so lets see if you can show it?

You keep saying over and over and over again that i scammed people out of the fantasy league. First of all you weren't even in the league so you have zero idea what happened in that league and second it's another easy one to clear up and i've asked on here multiple times for @Penny Traitor to clear it up because he won the league and got his money but he won't do it because he's sticking up for you, so again it's just you trying your best to bait me into fighting on CCS which is what you do best on here.

Sorry @nvanprooyen, i won't react to this again but would be nice if @Anytime23 can make his case, for real, on the calling me a niece raper every day on here and if @Penny Traitor can simply tell these people that nobody ever got their money stolen from them because he won the league and got his money.

Also @Anytime23 prove that i'm on here for 2 years dislikng your posts every day because the every day thing has been going on for maybe a month after your 2nd single night of mass disliking me over 2,000 times. Can dish it out but wants to cry when it comes back.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Alright so you say to ask @Chicagosports89 about me claiming he beat his wife so i'm asking you to show that @Chicagosports89 because i don't remember saying that but i'm sure if i did then it was to throw a lie at him because he was on here lying about me so show it?

Yes you're right all of your football talk is about shitting on everything Bears. Job well done.

Again please show how i didn't word it wrong with the whole niece thing and show the whole conversation we had and the proof that i worded it wrong is as clear as day so lets see if you can show it?

You keep saying over and over and over again that i scammed people out of the fantasy league. First of all you weren't even in the league so you have zero idea what happened in that league and second it's another easy one to clear up and i've asked on here multiple times for @Penny Traitor to clear it up because he won the league and got his money but he won't do it because he's sticking up for you, so again it's just you trying your best to bait me into fighting on CCS which is what you do best on here.

Sorry @nvanprooyen, i won't react to this again but would be nice if @Anytime23 can make his case, for real, on the calling me a niece raper every day on here and if @Penny Traitor can simply tell these people that nobody ever got their money stolen from them because he won the league and got his money.

Also @Anytime23 prove that i'm on here for 2 years dislikng your posts every day because the every day thing has been going on for maybe a month after your 2nd single night of mass disliking me over 2,000 times. Can dish it out but wants to cry when it comes back.
Gotta love how you spend years disliking, lying, insulting and pointing the finger at everyone else and it always comes back to everyone else having to prove something to you.

The rest of the board isn't wrong. It's not the world against you. Its a new day and apparently its the same you. Zero accountability. Zero self-awareness. Cut it out. You've been warned multiple times. Everyone is tired of it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Now he thinks he can tell other posters what to do. Hahaha

Still waiting on @Chicagosports89 and @Penny Traitor to confirm what they say i said or did. It could clear a lot up and shut @Anytime23 up who can never prove anything he says??

And @Anytime23 for some odd reason doesn't want to confirm his own lie and make it the truth for some odd reason. Show the covo we had that i didn't word my post wrong about the niece fucking that you bring up every day on here????

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
your boy gets almost disturbingly bitter that I went to South America for a few months. get him started on it and he's even denial it happened. really interferes with something in his head, idk...you both are fucking creeps.
When did this happen?

PS @Grimson are u still banned? If not can u please explain?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Now he thinks he can tell other posters what to do. Hahaha

Still waiting on @Chicagosports89 and @Penny Traitor to confirm what they say i said or did. It could clear a lot up and shut @Anytime23 up who can never prove anything he says??
God do i have a CCS memory. I was thinking it was around this time last year.
1660314068547.png
1660314878396.png
This is the last time i give in to proving anything to you. More lies proven wrong. The child points the finger but never the thumb. Its everyone else's fault. Everyone else is lying.

I think its time mods seriously question how this board benefits from having this type of person around. No one likes him and he doesn't even make good football points. Screenshot 2021-12-21 174926.jpg
Nothing would improve the quality of life on this board like having a football IQ standard that some posters around here clearly don't come close to passing.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh shit, just remembered he threated to choke someone
1660314971256.png
On top of his threats to rape me that got him a 1 week ban.

Everyone else is the problem though
CC: @gpphat

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
God do i have a CCS memory. I was thinking it was around this time last year.
View attachment 21644
View attachment 21646
This is the last time i give in to proving anything to you. More lies proven wrong. The child points the finger but never the thumb. Its everyone else's fault. Everyone else is lying.

I think its time mods seriously question how this board benefits from having this type of person around. No one likes him and he doesn't even make good football points. View attachment 21645
Nothing would improve the quality of life on this board like having a football IQ standard that some posters around here clearly don't come close to passing.
So i was actually just proven right. I said if i did say it then it was just going back at him for something he said to me and as you can clearly see he called me a thief so thank you.

Now that you got that one wrong can you please show me where i said anything about raping you? Maybe you don't know the definition of rape? And still waiting for you to show your proof that i didn't word my post wrong about the niece fucking?? This should be good because then it will also show that whoever banned me was also wrong because i never said anything about rape. You're the only one on here always talking about rape but for some reason have never been banned....Hmmmmmmm.

All i'm doing is defending myself here. I think i have that right and yet you still have yet to prove anything.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So i was actually just proven right. I said if i did say it then it was just going back at him for something he said to me and as you can clearly see he called me a thief so thank you.

Now that you got that one wrong can you please show me where i said anything about raping you? Maybe you don't know the definition of rape? And still waiting for you to show your proof that i didn't word my post wrong about the niece fucking?? This should be good because then it will also show that whoever banned me was also wrong because i never said anything about rape. You're the only one on here always talking about rape but for some reason have never been banned....Hmmmmmmm.

All i'm doing is defending myself here. I think i have that right and yet you still have yet to prove anything.
You’re doing gods work fighting off the massage bored bullies!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I agree 100%. Bears should have tanked without saying they were tanking. Keeping Quinn on a noncompetitive team when you could have traded him after arguably his best season and gotten something to help the future was dumb.

How do you know they didn’t try to trade him?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Roquan sits out half the year.......he loses a little under 5 mil

Roquan plays this entire year and gets a serious injury, he loses substantially more.

Sure he could sit out half the year, and play in just enough games to accrue a year of service, and then the Bears Could tag him, but would they?

And what do the Bears stand to gain by this?

5 mil is chicken shit when the pot at the end of the Rainbow is 200 mil.

This narrative 'Quan has zero leverage is a little disingenuous.

200 mil?

WTF are you smoking and can you share some?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Please provide links from any posts sat afternoon thru Tuesday at 6am after this one

Post in thread 'Teven Jenkins won't disclose injury' Teven Jenkins won't disclose injury

Love the ignoring of the ban post by the mod and subsequent zero posts thru Tues am; the instant the ban ended.

"Be You!"

-BHVWGHC ™️

based gibberish

Sorry was just circling back to this strange saga. @greg23 what exactly am I "ignoring" or missing here?

And @Montucky, I agree with your take, this whole thing is gibberish. People can take time away from CCS without needing to be "banned."

Happy Friday you two!!!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I actually agree that Roquan Smith thinks he's worth that kind of money. Which is why signing him to this deal is just inviting another hold out (or hold in or whatever is the new tactic by then) in two or three years after he sees some other linebacker outearn him. He's twenty-five, he probably envisions another even bigger payday for himself after his age twenty-seven or twenty-eight season.

Of course if that happens it means he's at least played up to the contract! But that's also when the competitive window for this team will hopefully be really opening up and the money will be tight. Just not worth it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I consider the Bears talk in this thread to be like commercials between a really fucked up soap opera.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sup. Sitting in a cab atm and about to continue to enjoy my Friday night.

I have never been banned.

Continue to enjoy is a fun phrase :)

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Why on earth would you ever take a cab in Singapore when they have MRT that goes everywhere for like no money at all?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey - I realize I'm only heavily moderating one thread right now, by design. That is likely going to increase in scope as we move into the regular season. Comments like this, and downvoting every post from users you don't like only amplify the situation.

*** PSA for everyone ***

I get that some people have issues with one another historically, but I'd suggest you let it go.

Things have been pretty lax here, especially during the offseason. But as we move into the regular season, I'd like to raise the level of discourse to at least focus on the Bears and NFL in general for this subforum. You guys can fuck with each other all you want in The Bar, Beliefs & Ideology, etc.
'Bout fucking time