Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Also Roquan Smith has basically zero actual leverage here. He wants to walk away from his fifth year option money? Doubt it. And if he comes out and plays like shit and just broods and malcontents on the sideline it'll halve his value on the free agent marketplace next year.
Plus, they can tag him.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
WHY DOOOOONT THESE THAGS FINISH OUT THEIR CANTRACTS!?!?
Honestly the only thing there is to do in Singapore after about 8:00PM is post about the Bears.

edit- unless you're like a longshoreman or something idk lmao imagine going on vacation to a fucking seaport.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Bring urlacher back. Screw roquan!

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man people are willing to say and do anything to avoid looking stupid for backing Poles since he took over.

Face it. Poles is in over his head. When’s the last time anything good has happened with the bears since Poles took over and cleaned house?

This is embarrassing

He's in over his head because he won't get bent over by Roquan Smith at the negotiating table? You dont even no the terms

We do know, that he doesn't have an agent and as someone said, thats about as dumb as representing yourself in court

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Poles is an inexperienced GM and these things are going to happen. All that matters to me is if he can acquire talent through the draft. This is not the first time a player has requested a trade over contract negotiations.. and it won't be the last. Let's see how this thing ends before we cry a river.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
HHM messaged me on WhatsApp to tell me the news. Had to take 5 minutes to see the meatball meltdowns. Sorry you're stuck in a cornfield in flyover USA LOLOLOLOL
Yeah it must have been something to interrupt you from staring at the wall in your hotel room.

You at least went to Zam Zam, right? Like if you're gonna go to the literal other side of the planet on a trip to an island that is half seaport/airport I hope you at least did the One Thing.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Honestly the only thing there is to do in Singapore after about 8:00PM is post about the Bears.

edit- unless you're like a longshoreman or something idk lmao imagine going on vacation to a fucking seaport.

8 pm in singapore.. id be getting some sort of cheap surgery.. maybe a fixed platinum diamond encrusted grill for 2 hundo.. then id go get some 2 dolla singapore noodles..

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Roquan has zero leverage. Show up or get fined.

I realize he's the best player on the defense and is honestly one of my more fav players but strong arming isn't going to do shit.

Show up or pay the fine

Montucky

Liked Posts:
8 pm in singapore.. id be getting some sort of cheap surgery.. maybe a fixed platinum diamond encrusted grill for 2 hundo.. then id go get some 2 dolla singapore noodles..
Definitely worth a fourteen hour flight imo.