BREAKING NEWS: Roquan Smith Wants OUT!

Feeva

Liked Posts:
I think he deserves to be paid by the Bears or traded to someone that will pay him.

As with every other position, salaries increase year over year. Quan is clearly a top 5 off ball LB and thus should get a deal around 20m or so.

If he were drafted in the 2nd round like Warner and Leonard he would already be a FA or extended.

I also said from before the draft if they werent prepared to meet his demands then trade him. We are not SB contenders and off ball LB is not a premium position so should have pulled a trigger on a trade before FA or the draft when teams had money. I would have traded him and Quinn round the same time I moved Mack instead of half assing it.
100% This! Why is everyone ok with Poles making this mistake? He’s been talking to Roquan before the draft. If he wasn’t planning on paying him 20mil then he should if traded him and moved on. This is simple shit. Dragging this out just makes the Bears look cheap and petty. Someone’s going to pay him that amount. If he was asking for more then cut your losses and get what you can

Feeva

Liked Posts:
Probably cost him at least 13ish million. His production from the previous year easily would have got him the $20 mill/yr he wanted. Likely even more as his production was in line with McLaurin who got almost $24 mill/yr. So it might have cost him $25 million
He could of also risked getting hurt and lost alot more. I think he take what he got

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
yeah, I am ok with that analogy. But Kirk is playing on the jags, and still only got 37 mil guaranteed, as opposed to AR's 30 mil
Kirk is also 25 years old, not 29.

But if your looking for the best possible outcome for the Bears, I am not sure they are playing this the right way, and have mishandled the whole situation dating back to last year.

This whole "we can tag him two times" argument is stupid. Were the Bears going to tag AR a second time?

Already said Poles is mishandling this.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one won. ARob didn't even get more than Kirk. He fucked himself. No point pretending otherwise. Pace and Nagy fucked themselves too.

This is a silly argument. There is no way to claim 400 yards vs 1200 yards reduces your risk of injury which is obvious since ARob still got injured in 2021 and missed games.
failing to block and avoiding contact most certainly does avoid your risk of injury.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
George McCaskey is not a billionaire. He might own part of a billionaire plus dollar asset but he has no clue what to do with it and in terms of actual money or anything else going on? Not a ton really. The Bears are not a cheap thing to operate and we all know it's not being operated particularly well.

I would be surprised if they are appreciably richer than many of the players.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
2021 Iamblind quote:

How cool is it that the Bears might have a Pro Bowl RT backing up the rookie RT. This offensive line is stacked.

Looking forward to Castillo's tweet about Jenkins earning All Pro at LT by the end of training camp while making breakthroughs in cancer research.
You can't be that dense.

I mean the is subtle sarcasm and then sledgehammer to the head sarcasm. You recognize neither.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No offense, but owning a billion dollar asset does indeed make you a billionaire

Montucky

Liked Posts:
No offense, but owning a billion dollar asset does indeed make you a billionaire
According to the botnet George McCaskey is worth a hundred million. Gets a five million dollar a year salary. Not a billionaire, not even really close.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thread: Roquan wants a trade
Ncgoneto: go lions!
Montucky: no individual mccaskey is a billionaire!

Can’t make this shit up

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In two single nights you and @Chicagosports89 gave me 2,400+ and 2,100+ dislikes and you think digging up 40 or however many make up for that and the fact that you gave me almost 5,000 in two nights? If you guys never did that then i wouldn't be giving you just a small taste of what you did.

All you guys do, except for the last week after @nvanprooyen started coming down on some people in our one great thread, is go after people because you don't like what their opinions are of whatever topic we're talking about in that thread and then when people go back after you it becomes bigger because you have buddies that jump in against them. It's 100% bullying which is something children do in 4th grade.

You've lied on here saying i raped my fucking niece which is low level shit to do on here but somehow you always seem to get away with this low level shit and find a way to turn it around. Having Penny Traitor on your side sure doesn't help anyone that's going back and forth with you. You're the one that needs to chill on here and it's so obvious.
Again, thats what i see every single day for 2+ years and i don't cry about it. Maybe make better posts where you get more likes than negs and it wont bother you? Idk what to tell you man. I mean just look at your sig and avatar. Your sig is dedicated to me in an attempt to piss me off(which has never worked) and your avatar is an attempt to piss off everyone who hates trump, which is most of the sane world. and TBH political avatars should probably be a no no if you post outside of B&I because it invites arguing.

That isn't all i do. Just like shitting on Pace wasn't all i did, just like shitting on Mitch wasn't all i did. I have talked about everything from Bears ownership, to Soldier Field field conditions, to the NFL in its entirety. I talk about it all.

I've never lied about you doing that. You've admitting to that and you keep saying you misspoke, well you misspoke a couple times because it didn't stop at once. Ask @Chicagosports89 about you claiming he beat his wife. Or you relentlessly calling people homos for criticizing Ryan Pace or even worse, saying they didn't like your mock draft.

I dont have Penny or any mods on my side and im not sure what benefits that would even have? How are you of all posters complaining? You've literally scammed people out of fantasy football money.

Stop making this about me and start looking within yourself. We can go back a decade of your posts and see the same behavior of you claiming to be bullied and then just insulting everyone else. It's crazy people behavior and we're all over it. Time. To. Grow. Up.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
tardigrade: something bitter, pithy and sarcastic serving as a pretty weak facade for how miserable and cuckolded he is

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to the botnet George McCaskey is worth a hundred million. Gets a five million dollar a year salary. Not a billionaire, not even really close.

They would mean any of the McCaskey's?

Virginia has a net worth of 1.7 billion.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
George McCaskey is not a billionaire. He might own part of a billionaire plus dollar asset but he has no clue what to do with it and in terms of actual money or anything else going on? Not a ton really. The Bears are not a cheap thing to operate and we all know it's not being operated particularly well.

Once Arlington Heights gets up and rolling they'll have Robbie Gould money.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
tardigrade: something bitter, pithy and sarcastic serving as a pretty weak facade of how miserable and cuckolded he is
I seem to have hit a nerve, while you pride yourself on not being able to afford to own a home

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thread: Roquan wants a trade
Ncgoneto: go lions!
Montucky: no individual mccaskey is a billionaire!

Can’t make this shit up
Haven't mentioned the Lions once in this thread.
Reading problem?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I seem to have hit a nerve, while you pride yourself on not being able to afford to own a home
yeah you follow me from thread to thread to thread but im the one who the nerve, right-o

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts: