BREAKING NEWS: Roquan Smith Wants OUT!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I would be surprised if they are appreciably richer than many of the players.

They would mean any of the McCaskey's?

Virginia has a net worth of 1.7 billion.
And what happens tax-wise when that asset gets passed down to George? I don't know, I'd imagine its not something George is really prepared to handle.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol that was one play out of hundreds he ran including everything leading up to his stepping out of bounds where he could have been injured.

Pretending that reduced his risk of injury in any meaningful way is laughable.
Not saying he had zero chance of injury, only stating the obvious that he was purposely playing in a manner to avoid injury to the best of his ability.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yeah you follow me from thread to thread to thread but im the one who the nerve, right-o
I comment when you post drivel in a thread that i read. I don’t follow you. You may want to add narcissism to your therapy agenda, along with your projection of bitterness and sarcasm

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not saying he had zero chance of injury, only stating the obvious that he was purposely playing in a manner to avoid injury to the best of his ability.

Yeah and I am saying that makes him an idiot as it cost him money for a negligee reduction in injury.

There is simply no real good way to start NFL games and reduce your injury risk significantly.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I comment when you post drivel in a thread that i read. I don’t follow you. You may want to add narcissism to your therapy agenda, along with your projection of bitterness and sarcasm
ok yeah sure buddy next time you bring up siu or something it totally won't be about your sour relationship with your brother or some other component of your miserable, unlovable personality

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Says the guy from siu who comes back here every 6 months to be as hostile as possible to, pretty much, everyone. We have your back and go Bears, @Montucky

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 this is a top 10 pageview thread of the year!

12.5K pageviews with dueling pageviews from idiots like @DanielCCSBears aka wears a white T in the lazy river Biff.

Thank you for breaking actual news and keeping me informed this week while I'm in Asia.

I know drooling mothballs (worse than meatballs) @dabears70 @greg23 @TheWinman will be upset but this thread is very impressive and please keep it up!

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@Anytime23 this is a top 10 pageview thread of the year!

12.5K pageviews with dueling pageviews from idiots like @DanielCCSBears aka wears a white T in the lazy river Biff.

Thank you for breaking actual news and keeping me informed this week while I'm in Asia.

I know drooling mothballs (worse than meatballs) @dabears70 @greg23 @TheWinman will be upset but this thread is very impressive and please keep it up!
Why do you so desperately want my attention?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Because you post articles daily on ccs?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Why do you so desperately want my attention?
If an when I feel like reading CCS articles I go to the home page of this website and start reading them, we don't need people self promoting their articles in the fourms.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s the best skill I learned when I played the alumni team at my university rugby club.

I learned from the founder of the club just by watching and getting owned as he kept matching me up outside center as I was taking a day off from the trenches.

Stocky 55 yo Japanese Doctor of Medicine, the way he would roll and get low and manage his hits and falls for impact and self preservation instead of showy hits impressed upon me deeply.

He was more affective and kept busier because he didn’t take damage from the conflicts. It was a senior school of Judo rugby.

So I think we are both saying his ability to stay healthy racking up tackles was a display of precision and grace, skill and focus.