BREAKING NEWS: Roquan Smith Wants OUT!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Good even more reason for you to ignore me entirely instead of tagging me in a post so you can try and get some sort of reaction out of me. You have a sad existence by trying to insult and engage with me. I don't care what you want me to do or what you believe I should think about this team.

Your obsession with me is almost to a level of a man stalking a woman because she rejected him for a date.

Why are you so desperate to engage with me?
It took you 3 days for your retardded ass to post in the right thread congrats!

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It took you 3 days for your retardded ass to post in the right thread congrats!
The r-word is one D not two so that is absolutely amazing. The special needs kids I work with have more emotional control and intelligence than you do. I feel sorry for you.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The r-word is one D not two so that is absolutely amazing. The special needs kids I work with have more emotional control and intelligence than you do. I feel sorry for you.
That’s to get pass the censor you fucking inbred

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Aww did I hurt your feelings again? It's okay snowflake. We'll put you in a safe space with your favorite chewy until you calm down. Just please keep from playing with yourself in the meantime okay?
Are you having a stroke?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Good even more reason for you to ignore me entirely instead of tagging me in a post so you can try and get some sort of reaction out of me. You have a sad existence by trying to insult and engage with me. I don't care what you want me to do or what you believe I should think about this team.

Your obsession with me is almost to a level of a man stalking a woman because she rejected him for a date.

Why are you so desperate to engage with me?
I don't put people on ignore evmoren ons like yourself. You only post on this board to promote your articles and you add nothing else to other threads.
Dufus, it's the first time I've ever reposnded to you. Quit spewing your canned answers that you put out there to anyone who criticies you and hurts your snowflake feelings.

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
Did not read all 27 pages of this thread so it may have been discussed but... How does sitting out work. Let's say the season starts and he's a hold out. I understand the fines and all but can he opt back in at any time or is there a red line after which he's out for the year. In other words, when would the Bears have an indication they need to go in another direction and get a different player?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Because he’s a horrible person and I’ll use every opportunity to shit talk him.
giphy.gif

ccldsaeztby2m7qjajbq49y9j83gb2j8vmje%26rid%3Dgiphy.gif

Toast88

Liked Posts:

According to a copy of the memo obtained by ESPN, the management council was informed by the NFL Players Association "that a person by the name of Saint Omni, who is not an NFLPA certified agent, is contacting clubs indicating that he is representing Roquan Smith, who is under contract to the Chicago Bears."

The memo states that "Mr. Omni is prohibited from negotiating player contracts or discussing potential trades on behalf of any NFL player or prospective player or assisting in or advising with respect to such negotiations."

….

It’s pretty difficult to find much about Saint Omni. But we did some digging and learned that Saint Omni is the director of football at LifeLine Financial Group, according to this article posted by Complex back in Nov. 2021.

Saint Omni’s Facebook page, which hasn’t been updated in over two years, lists him as a “business consultant and manager for high profile NFL Athletes and celebrities.”

The Facebook page has since been deleted.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why post the same two gifs that are already in your signature, repeatedly?
Because he never has anything of substance to say. No good football thoughts. No original insults. Just slandering peoples names because he’s a child. Pretty pathetic stuff.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
No idea what Roquan is thinking. He is making himself look so stupid.
too late now, its ok omni is never in the same place twice so he'll bounce and leave roquan with this mess to figure out on his own.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bears want to develop their two secondary draft picks, bring Eddie Jackson back to form and get Jaylon Johnson to find the next level to his game. Best way to do that is put a good pass rush in front of them. It also helps Dominique Wilkinson and Trevis Gipson develop too. Keeping Robert Quinn makes a lot of sense due to the impact his position has.

Roquan Smith? Not really.