Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd wager she viewed his team induced time on the bench as NFL management punishment and time served. Gave him an extra 6 weeks to not piss off feminists.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Six games too many. Blackmailed and skewered, this judge knew he deserved nothing but gave him six games as a way of appeasing the pitchfork crowd. You think if there was even the slightest indication of guilt he would've gotten anything less than the full season?

Luckily this is just about a third of an NFL season and not like he's going to be denied his personal freedom or anything. He'll be fine, but his name deserves to be cleared. He's clearly innocent.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best. Title. Ever.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Robinson imposed the sentence based on the violations of the league's conduct policy and nothing more. Her job was to evaluate his league conduct violations and not his behavior in general.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't see how there are grounds to suspend him at all tbh. The NFL is batshit crazy with its conduct policies and far too ban-happy. Save the suspensions for violence/assault. Ban actual criminals.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't see how there are grounds to suspend him at all tbh. The NFL is batshit crazy with its conduct policies and far too ban-happy. Save the suspensions for violence/assault. Ban actual criminals.
They have zero way in how they determine fines, suspensions and other punishments. Even if you are trialed under law and win the NFL will still suspend you

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Anyone actually believe Watson needs to sexually assault masseuses to have sex? The dude is a famous multimillionaire who is better looking than 99% of dudes out there. These chicks were gushing the moment he dropped his pants and then got salty when they realized they were just a number.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol wow!

All things considered, they enabled a closet weirdo that preys on women.

In the midst of accusations from 24 different women, he becomes the highest paid in history at his job and his agent smartly structured his contract where he is only gonna lose out on 300k from the suspension.

Deshaun is winning.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Anyone actually believe Watson needs to sexually assault masseuses to have sex? The dude is a famous multimillionaire who is better looking than 99% of dudes out there. These chicks were gushing the moment he dropped his pants and then got salty when they realized they were just a number.
No, I don’t think that.

It’s obvious he’s a fucking weirdo that felt a level of invincibility due to his stature many couldn’t imagine.