BREAKING NEWS where Jason Peter plays against the Bengals with a dislocated fingered for most of the entire game?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

Jason Peter's literally put on a clinique on toughness last Sunday and played with his finger out of its socket which should be sending a toughness message to the rest of the team which is literally all younger than him. Let's hope that whoever else is also hobbled by injury on this team takes notes because Professor Peter is schooling them all on how to overcome pain and adversaries and just literally grind through it all like a big fat beast of a man whomst he is!

msadows

Liked Posts:
If peters gets 100% through this season we should be fine at tackle.

Lets hope and pray, but so far he's had an injury every time he takes the field.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What an amazing tweet.

This guy played with a dislocated finger all game.

Also says Fields reminds him of Vick.

lol

greg23

Liked Posts:

Jason Peter's literally put on a clinique on toughness last Sunday and played with his finger out of its socket which should be sending a toughness message to the rest of the team which is literally all younger than him. Let's hope that whoever else is also hobbled by injury on this team takes notes because Professor Peter is schooling them all on how to overcome pain and adversaries and just literally grind through it all like a big fat beast of a man whomst he is!

Sounds like you skipped English class again.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
So now the sky is not falling at the OT position? This board lol

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea on one of those replays I was watching they showed him walking towards the sideline with one finger pointing outwards. He then turned back towards his teammates for the next huddle.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Dislocated finger is modern pussified drama queen for jammed finger right?

Who hasn't popped one back in place and gone about their business?

pnch40

Liked Posts:
It literally takes me 3 seconds to reduce a dislocated finger. What kind of training staff do the bears have?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

It's really quite common for lineman on either side of the ball to play with dislocated fingers and stuff.

Reactions: Myk

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
In most HS's learning how to spell the word (literally) does not qualify one for graduation.
Literally nobody has even ever said such a thing as far as I would know but maybe perhaps you know of someone who has made this sort of claim?