***BREAKING*** Packers sign Erin to historical new contract.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can you imagine party sparty? "You guys are imbeciles. You're not even sentient."

"Um who invited this clown?"
Spartan: ‘i am superior AND I served in the coast guard.’
Guest: ‘K’
Guest walks away. Spartan pursues.
Spartan: ‘Wait, have you heard of Amway? Come BACK right this minute!!’

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You got me. I don't have a standing invite to a new year's day party.
I just realized that @Spartan is more insecure about his IQ than Vash. Probably why he joined the coast guard. Also, being at your kid’s party doesn’t count as going to a party lol, but I’m sure he told them all how much smarter he was either way

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just realized that @Spartan is more insecure about his IQ than Vash. Probably why he joined the coast guard. Also, being at your kid’s party doesn’t count as going to a party lol, but I’m sure he told them all how much smarter he was either way
In all fairness, I believe him. I know a guy who has a standing invitation for a "party" in November I attend every other year. He can tell you all you need to know about the "social credit system" if you attempt to check to see if he's okay...

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
11 days ago

Serious question: Why do you like to act like you're a sentient human on CCS?
Serious question: What kind of loser uses the word 'sentient'? Also, I'm not even buying someone actually invited you to a party 11 years ago. C'mon man, you spend so much time on here, everyone knows what kind of guy you are, there is no sense of trying to bullshit at this point. Oh, Family parties don't count.