Breaking: real actural rumour acturally legitimately CONFIRMED about Teven Jenkin on 670 the Score WSCR

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Heard it now it's officially tweeted for those whomst didn't hear it and might think it is made up because of all of the fake news rumors that get spread on here as real news despite being udderly fabricated lies.

Tev Jenks had a bad back that literally all the teams knew about and Pace didn't even care about like he hasn't cared in the passed when he selects pre-injured high round draft picks!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@dabears70 I told you that Pace was a f**king idiot like years and years ago and you never even gave me props for identifying you and pace both being super duper dumb really early on

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh, and for the record, Novak and I already have the agreement to leave each other the fuck alone.

I intend to keep that agreement, so long as he does.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Welcome back buddy. You missed out on the big Teddy KGB reveal. He came back as @Hal9000 fyi. DON'T GET DOXXED!!!

Thanks for being my own personal stalker, btw. Can't wait to get into your DMs again. ;)

Oh, and for the record, Novak and I already have the agreement to leave each other the fuck alone.

I intend to keep that agreement, so long as he does.

Can you two please remove these completely non-football related comments which have literally zero thing to do with Jenkens and Pace and seem to appear to be just about some sort of message board drama instead of related to the original post in this thread?

Thank you in advance if you are willing to do this on your own and not require moderation intervention.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can you two please remove these completely non-football related comments which have literally zero thing to do with Jenkens and Pace and seem to appear to be just about some sort of message board drama instead of related to the original post in this thread?

Thank you in advance if you are willing to do this on your own and not require moderation intervention.

no prob Vick. sry about that.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Eh. Gronkowski was removed from about a dozen teams boards because of his back but I guess it worked out.

But you think with Pace coming into a possible make or break year, that he would go for a little less upside and more dependability

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its really too bad. For once the Bears get blessed with Fields falling and Pace still finds a way to make a major blunder in the draft. Your first couple picks arent the place to take these major swings on injury risks, especially when you've got as many holes as the Bears do. Anyone who thinks this guy is going to rebuild this roster by next year is delusional. time to move on

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yep.

Teven Jenkins is dead to me.

There is no excuse for "wait and see" "it's a process" "we like what we got in Jenkins."

They need to pay an FA OT this off season. The cap hit is what you pay when you gamble and lose.

Sometimes I gamble and lose when I think its just a small fart and it turns out to be more.

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
Eh. Gronkowski was removed from about a dozen teams boards because of his back but I guess it worked out.

But you think with Pace coming into a possible make or break year, that he would go for a little less upside and more dependability
I don't mind them drafting an injured guy at a spot that showed great value and an injury they thought manageable.

The damning part is penning that guy in to a new position, eliminating any competition and not signing adequate backup knowing the injury might flame up. I suppose Pace would say he knew he always had Peters available.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yep.

Teven Jenkins is dead to me.

There is no excuse for "wait and see" "it's a process" "we like what we got in Jenkins."

They need to pay an FA LT this off season. The cap hit is what you pay when you gamble and lose.
They havent earned the benefit of wait and see. Nagys offense has been a going on 4 years process. Pace's Bears have been a going on 7 years process. Im fairly certain at least 28-29 other franchises would have fired him by now.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
no prob Vick. sry about that.
Thank you very much and let's all try to just keep this football talk please going forward because this is actural news that is bears related and not made up conjecture or speculation or baseless opinion.

@Hal9000. I am sincerely serious when I requested that you remove your trolling stalking posts from this thread and like-wise refrain from trying to derail this thread to fit your personal vendetta agendas against other posters and instead just keep it 100 with actural football discussion about the bears and in particular in this thread, about Pace being an complete and udder IGNORAMUS literally crap-shooting a second round pick and blowing draft collateral to select a player no other team would literally touch with a ten feet long pole because he is 300 lbs with a broken back!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Maybe if you get the mods involved they could also link this thread in all the other "The Bears knew about T.Jenkins' back injury when they drafted him" threads?

It'll be a mod involved two for one deal.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
They havent earned the benefit of wait and see. Nagys offense has been a going on 4 years process. Pace's Bears have been a going on 7 years process. Im fairly certain at least 28-29 other franchises would have fired him by now.
Yep.

The offense has been garbage thru the Fox years too. The product is unwatchable, but I've been watching anyway - All I can do is laugh.

If Nagy's offense is still putrid and they don't fire him, I'm going to proclaim I'm boycotting the team...and comeback for more abuse in 2022.