Breaking: Roquan Smith wanted for attempted murder

msadows

Liked Posts:
Trey Lance looked like he wanted to go back to San Fran and sit on the beach at the end of the 4th.

He had a few nice throws early, but it was mostly due to blown coverage(Which seems to be a running theme on his big plays).

Hard to judge a QB at all in that game, but I didn't notice anything special about lance other than maybe his ability to escape in the pocket.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trey Lance looked like he wanted to go back to San Fran and sit on the beach at the end of the 4th.

He had a few nice throws early, but it was mostly due to blown coverage(Which seems to be a running theme on his big plays).

Hard to judge a QB at all in that game, but I didn't notice anything special about lance other than maybe his ability to escape in the pocket.
Sir, this is a thread about Smith trying to drown someone during a football game.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Trey Lance was done after that play. You could see it in his face when he got up.

Doug Plank

Liked Posts:
All kidding aside, other than piling on an pretty much already downed man, didn't seem like RS did much yesterday. Others flashed but I didn't see much from him other than his gut.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
All kidding aside, other than piling on an pretty much already downed man, didn't seem like RS did much yesterday. Others flashed but I didn't see much from him other than his gut.
He was thinking about pron starts

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pretty Sure he had 9 tackles and broke up a pass that gave a tipped ball drill opportunity.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He led the team in tackles. He was all over the place. Had at lease one pass breakup.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I agree it's difficult to assess QB play when they're playing in the equivalent to a kiddie pool/slide. both Lance and Fields had pretty abysmal passing stats, but Fields had touchdowns... which in my opinion is the only stat that matters. the Bears stepped up in the face of Mother Nature's adversity in the 2nd half and slammed the 49ers dicks in the car door.

the SNF game was another demonstration of an underachieving monumentally stacked team with the Cowboys that got their shit ruined badly on primetime.

I wore my Bears garb on the plane to Dallas, there were sad 49ers/Cowboys fans on the plane. it was still a fun game to watch.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The only animal abuse I engage in is when I punch sharks in the face that deserve it.

Honestly don't think thats animal abuse, just poor training.

Some dogs would love to sniff their own shit haha.

Negative Reinforcement never really works for training any animals tho. Whenever my puppy shat in the house I'd take to poops outside and leave it in her normal area to try to reinforce that its where she should go.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
That's not beneficial. Doesn't actually train a dog and ends up with shit smeared on your floor, dickhead. No offense, dogs are better than people though, treat them better.
I’d much prefer to spend my time with dogs than humans. For instance my dog is calmly sleeping next to me and my 2 month old baby is screaming his head off.
Dog-1
Baby-0