BREAKING: White Sox Fire Renteria

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like LaRussa or Hinch !!

I don't want either one of them. Both of those guys allowed or encouraged cheaters in baseball. Hinch with the sign stealing and LaRussa with the use of steroids with his players on multiple teams.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I don't want either one of them. Both of those guys allowed or encouraged cheaters in baseball. Hinch with the sign stealing and LaRussa with the use of steroids with his players on multiple teams.

Hinch was already punished. And the punishment isn't a lifetime ban from baseball.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
LaRussa would be as disastrous a hire as anyone I could imagine.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hinch was already punished. And the punishment isn't a lifetime ban from baseball.

In my view, he should have had a lifetime ban because he allowed that shit to happen under his watch. My guy is Alomar who managed himself and has no taint over him like Hinch does. Alomar also knows a helluva lot about pitching and was a big leader on every team he played on. He's also a minority guy on a team filled with minority players. To me, it is a no brainer to go with him.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
In my view, he should have had a lifetime ban because he allowed that shit to happen under his watch. My guy is Alomar who managed himself and has no taint over him like Hinch does. Alomar also knows a helluva lot about pitching and was a big leader on every team he played on. He's also a minority guy on a team filled with minority players. To me, it is a no brainer to go with him.

Maybe you feel that way, and you're entitled to feel that way, but MLB disagreed. He served his 1 year suspension and he's fair game to be hired for next season.

Why is Alomar better then Renteria?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Please don’t play identity baseball. It’s unbecoming.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
LaRussa!!! why don't they just bring Pants Rowland back.
Look him up.

Team Chicago

Liked Posts:
Interesting to see Renteria get nominated for AL manager of the year when he is out of a job. Personally, I'm glad to see him get recognized for the great job he did this year (regular season).